Whether you are looking for a unique dining venue, a location for your perfect party, or a space for your next business meeting, choosing R.S. Hispaniola is the easy way to host that perfect event your guests will never forget. The restaurant ship is permanently moored on Embankment and provides stunning…
Gin Tasting & Masterclass on the Thames
- No reviews.
- R.S. Hispaniola
If Gin is one of your favourite spirits, join us for a Gin Cocktail Masterclass.
Learn all about the evolution of gin from an artisan distiller with a passion for what is often thought of as a quintessentially English spirit. Our gin masterclass is fully interactive with guests making their own cocktails as demonstrated by a specialist mixologist. The Gin featured is Award Winning Mary Rose Gin from The HMS Spirits Company using the highest quality organic botanical's from across the globe. Coupled with ‘Double Dutch’ tonic, an award winning premium mixer.
Your Ticket Includes;
- Reception Cocktail – Enjoy a complimentary classic Double gin and tonic on arrival before beginning your cocktail making class. This will be drank from your own branded HMS Spirit glass that you can take home.
- Introduction of Cocktail Class – Explore the evolution of gin – your class leader will guide you from gin’s origins right through to the present day. This will include a brief history of gin and the story behind HMS Spirits.
- Make Cocktails – Your specialist mixologist will demonstrate how to make the perfect ‘Dirty Martini’ – enjoy this version and then make your two of your own and see how your version compares.
- Enjoy the complementary nibbles – you may need it following the 6 measures of gin you will have already enjoyed!
- Make more Cocktails – Next, observe how to make and then savour the ‘There's Something about Mary’ cocktail – a beautiful blend of gin, Prosecco enhanced with a drop of elderflower and lemon. Finally, make your own and enjoy whilst taking in the magnificent views of the River Thames.
- - -
Bar menus and a fully stocked bar will also be available during the masterclass.
Tickets are £49.50 per head, an HMS branded glass is included for you to takeaway.
For further information call 020 7839 3011 or Email email@example.com
Learn all about the evolution of gin from an artisan distiller with a passion for what is often thought of as a quintessentially English spirit. Drink your way through the evening tasting, creating and enjoying the art of gin.
R.S. Hispaniola Boat Victoria Embankment WC2N 5DJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.