Concealed beneath a derelict public house, The King’s Head private members’ club is East London’s best kept secret. Founded in 2013 and located in the heart of Shoreditch, this exquisite venue offers multiple large rooms that boast character. Enclosed over four floors, The Kings Head showcases…
Dinner at The King's Head
- No reviews.
- The King's Head Members Club
East London is one of those places where you have a constant feeling that the best bars, restaurants and clubs remain hidden. They always feel just around the corner, you hear stories about them, but an unaware passer-by would never notice their presence. The King’s Head is exactly one of those spaces - and you are invited.
It has been designed to look modest and inconspicuous from the outside, like an abandoned pub with blacked up windows. As soon as you pass the little green door you find yourself transported to a whole different world. You will find a plethora of different rooms, amazing events every weekend and a whole new food menu to enrich your experience.
We are now bringing you the best in European kitchen, including flavourful tapas, delectable sea food and palatable vegan options. Whether you want to make it a stand-alone occasion or a sumptuous start to the long night, dinner at The King’s Head will make you want to return again and again.
Book your dinner ticket now or contact our events team to arrange a table reservation.
- The King’s Head is an 21+ venue. ID will be checked on entry.
- Club rules require the email address, phone number and the postcode from every visitor. Club secretary will get in touch in advance.
- Dress code is smart-casual. Tracksuits, hats and hoods are not acceptable
Three Course Dinner
Come down for the amazing Three Course Dinner between 5PM and 9PM. Terms and Conditions apply.
|17:00 - 21:00||£50.00|
Choice of 3 Tapas + a glass of prosecco
Come down between 5PM and 9PM and choose 3 plates from our amazing tapas. Terms and Conditions apply.
|17:00 - 21:00||£35.00|
Choice of 5 Tapas + a glass of prosecco
Come down between 5PM and 9PM and choose 5 plates from our amazing tapas. Terms and Conditions apply.
|17:00 - 21:00||£50.00|
The King's Head, 257 Kingsland Rd, E2 8AS
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. Tickets cannot be refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. The King's Head Members Club reserves the right to change the food offering at any time.
14. Club's license requires all visitors to provide the venue with the phone number, email address and postcode. Each ticket holder will be contacted in advance to collect this information.