MAP Maison is the newest cocktail bar in Haggerston and is becoming a home away from home for many of their guests. They aim to offer something different, a cafe whilst the sun is up and a cocktail bar from early evening until late at night. They often have DJ's creating good vibes and there is dancing…
Heads up! The chicest Afternoon Tea has just arrived on the East London scene – come and indulge at MAP Maison.
MAP Maison Afternoon Tea
Quintessentially British, a divine herb, which transforms into a magical elixir, historically used as a medicine, calming yet uplifting; this is tea! Many moons ago (circa 1840) the Duchess of Bedford commissioned the ceremony of having tea and sandwiches in the company of good friends – much like an indoor picnic! Since then the afternoon tea has evolved to become contemporary, a twisted classic and a sophisticated celebratory gathering.
At MAP Maison we have an eclectic tea selection, which has been carefully designed in collaboration with one of the UK’s top tea specialists. Satisfy your taste buds with the Mi Lan Dan Cong, known as the champagne of Oolong tea, the wild organic Rooibos whose leaves only grow in one area of the world or the Chocolate Tea boasting a malty blend of vanilla pod and Peruvian cocoa nibs. Whatever your cup of tea, there will something for everyone to enjoy.
Accompanying the tea menu is our tapas styled selection of savouries and sweets. Following a variation of the traditional afternoon tea theme, our savoury choices include; mini baguettes with Iberico and Bellota ham, mini burgers and tempting vegetarian bites. On the sweet side we offer a range of high end patisseries such as; Chocolate fudge cake , vanilla financier, salted caramel eclair, Chefs daily choux selection and dessert shots.
The MAP Afternoon Tea Party can also be enjoyed with tea only, prosecco, champagne or in the company of our classic and experimental cocktails. Please ask our team for more information when making your reservation. We look forward to welcoming you!
Please note that MAP Maison is currently unable to accommodate gluten free, nut free, dairy free or vegan afternoon tea.
MAP Afternoon Tea Party with Prosecco
MAP Prosecco Afternoon Tea includes one pot each of our fine tea selection, one glass of prosecco and a cake stand filled with savoury and sweet treats.
|13:00 - 17:00||£20.00|
MAP Afternoon Tea Party with Champagne or Cocktail
MAP Champagne Afternoon Tea includes one pot each of our fine tea selection, one glass of champagne or one cocktail from a selected list and a cake stand filled with savoury and sweet treats.
|13:00 - 17:00||£25.00|
MAP Afternoon Tea Party with Bottomless Cocktails and bubbles
MAP Bottomless Afternoon Tea includes one pot each of our fine tea selection, bottomless prosecco, Pink lady and Lychee Martini for 90min and a cake stand filled with savoury and sweet treats. - Drinks are served one at the time - Bottomless drinks strictly limited to 90min after first drinks order - MAP reserves the right to stop serving alcohol at any time
|13:00 - 17:00||£35.00|
321 Kingsland Road E8 4DL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.