Just a short stroll from West Dulwich rail station is Belair House, set against the backdrop of Dulwich's Belair Park. This 18th Century mansion has been decked out with its Georgian heritage in mind. Stylish chandeliers hang from the ceiling as the soft lighting creates a vibrant atmosphere, and anornate…
Murderton: The Queens Hallows Eve Ball
The Social Season is finally upon us!
The Queen has requested your presence at her immersive Hallows Eve Ball.
As esteemed guests of royalty at this murderous Halloween soiree, you will be treated to complimentary sparking reception, immersive entertainment and acts DJ sets accompanied by the Queen's personal musicians as well as being swept up in scandalous plots at this Regency-era themed experience, along with hundreds of others Murdertons elite.
Being a member of the Queens closest circle you will swept up in scandalously murderous plots alls whilst waltzing with friends and potential beaus, deep into the early hours.
With the Queens Hallows Eve Ball being the most anticipated event of the social season tardiness in securing your exclusive invitation is very much ill-advised!
Murderton: The Hallows Eve Ball
At last, after months locked away, the social season is upon us!
It is with the greatest joy and much anticipation that I share with you the announcement by the Queen of the social event of the yah year. Her much esteemed and highly frightful Hallows Eve Ball.
The Queen has organised an evening of opulence and decadence for all that are lucky enough to be in attendance. But of course, as is known amongst the regency elite, such soirees that flirt with salaciousness often lead to scandal and even more deadly sins…
With your presence required for The Hallows Eve Ball, this will be your opportunity to truly (fancy) dress for the occasion in order to dine and then dance the night away amidst Murdertons elite.
But remember, tardiness is not taken well by the Queen, your invitation will swiftly be retracted should you not confirm your attendance forthwith.
🎃 Attend the most esteemed Hallows Eve Ball of the season with only the most fancifully dressed guests of Murderton in attendance
🍸 Complimentary sparkling reception
🎻 Dance the evening away with Murdertons elite
🤫 Uncover the murderous secrets in this immersive murder mystery experience
The evening will begin promptly at 9 pm for guests with “Dinner and Ball” tickets whilst at 930 pm for guests with "Ball" tickets
The event is immersive with action happening throughout the venue. We encourage guests to roam. However, there will be central areas where more of the entertainment happens.
The event will take place at a beautiful Georgian villa, with a surrounding park in the middle of the city (zone 3, 12 minutes from Victoria). Guests are invited to dress for the occasion. We will be providing further details about the dress code and the event to ticketed guests only.
Dinner & Ball Ticket (Early Bird)
Entry, entertainment, three-course menu booking and a complimentary glass of fizz on arrival Vegetarian and vegan options are available. Please make sure to update us in the checkout process if you have any dietary requirements or if you have friends booking separate tickets that you would like to be seated with. Also please NOTE that your table reservation is for dinner service only and that depending on group size you may be sharing a table with other guests.
|18:00 - 02:30||£69.00|
Ball Ticket (Early Bird)
Entry & Entertainment to the Queens Hallows Eve Ball
|21:30 - 02:30||£19.00|
Belair House,, Gallery Road, SE21 7AB
West Dulwich (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.