Though originally heralded as one of London's most coveted secret cocktail bars, Ruby's have since built on their popularity by creating Ruby's Bar and Lounge; a renovated larger space next to their clandestine hangout, fronting beers, wines, live music events and DJs come the weekend. Ruby's Cocktail…
GENUWINE / Wine + R&B Halloween Party
GENUWINE is back for a Halloween spooky special on October 27th. Wet your fangs with delicious wines from small, natural winemakers and dance to 90s R&B until the twilight hours, courtesy of DJ and the Clove Club’s Daniel Willis.
Aimee Hartley of Above Sea Level magazine and sommelier Courtney Stebbings will have a badass list of orange wines and a FRANKENWEIN punch for the mad scientists in the house. We’re back on home turf at our beloved Ruby’s in Dalston.
Snap up your golden ticket ahead of time for £5 as we are always rammed and have limited capacity. We'll be selling a small amount on the door on the night too.
Drop us a note if your coming with a load of friends and want to pre-book a booth.
Dressing up is always optional.
Aimee + Courtney
|20:00 - 03:00||£5.00|
72-76, Stoke Newington Road, N16 7XB
Dalston Kingsland (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.