Rotorino is an Italian restaurant and wine bar by Stevie Parle located on Kingsland Road, moments from Haggerston & Dalston Overground Stations. Incredible Southern Italian cooking in a warm and welcoming environment. Step inside to encounter a stylish eatery; complete with booth seating, cherry…
BANK HOLIDAY PASTATHON WITH HOT DINNERS
MONDAY 28TH AUGUST 12pm - late
£25 per person - please book using the booking grid situated in the top-left of the page.
Whether you're staying put in London for the whole August Bank Holiday weekend or just back in town for the Monday itself, you can stop wondering how to spend it because we have the perfect suggestion...
Join us, carb-loading on a shedload of AMAZING pasta in Dalston with Rotorino (and Palatino)
Hot Dinners has teamed up with the folk at Stevie Parle restaurants to put on a pasta feast that shouldn't be missed. There'll be two pastas from Parle's Clerkenwell restaurant, Palatino (closed on the bank holiday) and three from Rotorino. And the best bit of all is that you don't have to choose which one to go for - because everyone who comes will get to try ALL FIVE pastas on the menu.
The ticket price is only £25pp and includes a glass of Prosecco, a load of anti-pasti to share and then two dishes from Palatino and three Rotorino pasta specials.
Included will be Palatino's cacio e pepe which drove Giles Coren to write "from nowhere came a silkiness, a depth, a poetry that i have never encountered in a bowl of spaghetti before"
Our PASTATHON runs all day from 12pm until late and we'll be popping in over the course of the day to join the eating and to chat restaurants and eating out with anyone who fancies it.
Cacio e pepe
Ziti al forno
£25 per person
434 Kingsland Road E8 4AA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.