Situated in the heart of Covent Garden, ROADHOUSE is an American-style retro diner restaurant and late-night bar that remains at the forefront of the London party scene. With its vibrant personality, distinct style, awesome food, signature collection of cocktails and an electric atmosphere evoked bylive…
Roadhouse World Flair Grand Final 2018
The world's best flair bartenders battle it out on the Roadhouse stage for the chance to win a prize fund of £10,000 and be crowned the world's best bartender in the grand final on Sunday 25th November. Roadhouse Covent Garden is the original flair bar/nightclub and stands proud knowing its reputation is regarded as one of the best flair competitions in the world.
Every flair bartender in the world wants to win this competitions. So far, there has been 17 world finals but only 10 winners. Will we find our 11th winner this year or will Marek Pospuszny retain his championship? The competitions starts on Saturday the 25th of November where we have our first heat and then, on Sunday, we have the second where we find the top 6 to fighting for the championship at 10.30pm on the Sunday.
Get your tickets quickly as this event sells out and is truly a night to remember.
- Doors open 12pm
- Saturday Heat start 12pm
- Saturday Heat Finish 4.30pm
- Open until 3am
- Happy Hour from 5.30pm to 7.30pm
Early Bird Tickets: £10
Standard Entry: £20
- Doors open 3.30pm
- Sunday Heat start 5pm
- Open until 3am
- Happy Hour from open to 6pm
For entry on the Saturday, with the event between 12.30pm and 4.30pm. Free entry valid only until 8pm. Entry on the door is £5 from 8pm-10pm, and £12 after 10pm. Last entry is 1.30am.
|12:00 - 03:00||Free admission|
|Sunday Standard Entry Ticket||15:30 - 03:00||£20.00|
The Piazza, Covent Garden, WC2E 8BE
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.