Circus is a beautiful collision of cabaret restaurant and cocktail bar hidden in the heart of London’s vibrant Covent Garden. The highly popular Pan-Asian menu, created and overseen by Executive Chef Andrew Lassetter, is designed for sharing. The stylish surrealist interior transports guests intoa…
The GLITTERBALL - New Year's Eve at Circus!
Ring in 2019 with Disco and Debauchery
Celebrate the New Year at Circus’ Glitterball inspired by the legendary Studio 54.
Leave all your troubles behind and start the new year on a high… Impress our doorman and you’ll be allowed to pass through our secret steel doors. Let yourself be transported back in time to the height of the disco era!
Whilst we can’t promise Bianca Jagger on a white horse, you can expect to see our glittering cabaret and circus entertainment sprinkled throughout your evening.
The champagne will be flowing courtesy of Veuve Clicquot and together we will be bringing you a night of sumptuous dining and dazzling entertainment. As always, the evening’s performances will remain a mystery, but rest assured it’ll be a night to remember!
The bar and lounge will be glittering for the occasion, serving a range of beautifully crafted cocktails, inspired by Veuve Clicquot. Tickets for the bar are £50 per person, this gets you entry from 10pm and a cocktail on arrival so you can let your young heart run free all night. Get your tickets below!
For those who enjoy the finer things in life our infamous Stage table is available for up to 28 guests at 8pm. Here you can indulge in a 6-course feasting menu, a glass of Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label and get up close to all the shows! Tickets here are priced at £200 per person, contact the reservations office directly to book.
We’ll have two sittings in the restaurant. Early tickets are available from 6:30pm and are priced at £90 per person, including a 3 course dining experience. Tickets from 9.30pm are priced at £140 per person and include a 4 course dining experience and a glass of Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label.
You’ll be dancing the night away at this disco inferno, so get dressed up in your best glittering glamour in true Studio 54 fashion, and countdown to the new year with us!
27-29, Endell Street, Covent Garden, WC2H 9BA
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification may be required.