The Jam Tree in Clapham offers a delightful mix of bar, restaurant and late-night party den, in a colourful and airy space. Located in the heart of Clapham Old Town, this is the perfect spot for drinking, eating, and relaxing with friends. Their new Dinner menu continues to include a unique collection…
Singles Games Night in Clapham (Ages 21-30)
Play Date is our activity based Speed Dating event where you will meet around 15-20 people in short 4 minute dates whilst taking part in a fun activity. There will be plenty of board games, a spot of painting, some lego building and possibly a round of Twister thrown into the mix! This event is aimed at singles aged 21-30 and always attracts a very lively crowd!
The event takes place in a private room with our own bar. Our friendly hosts will be on hand to welcome everyone, break the ice and explain how everything works. Guests will be provided with name tags, scorecards & pens. Once the event has finished there is plenty of time to mingle at the bar.
The following day the matches are published and you can contact anyone you have connected with through our website. If you don't meet anyone you would like to see again you can attend another event for free!
|Male Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£15.00|
|Female Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£15.00|
13-19, Old Town, SW4 0JT
Clapham Common (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.