Located in the heart of Clapham, @Bar in London is the latest neighbourhood bar with a difference. @Bar is the perfect haunt for those wanting to get into the party spirit or a sophisticated early evening vibe. Offering exotic and fruity cocktails, a varied wine choice and Peroni beer on draft @Bar…
BOTTOMLESS BASHMENT - Summer Brunch Party (6-10PM)
- No reviews.
Love Bashment? Think You Can Handle The Bottomless Overload!?
The Wildest Bashment Brunch has officially Landed in London!
Extreme levels of energy, a lot of (Socially distanced) winning & Zero behaviour!
What happens inna di Dance stays in di Dance!
We’re spinning all your favourite Bashment anthems from the past and present plus a sprinkle of Soca, Reggae and Afrobeats.
Free Whistles, Horns & Glowsticks
Hula Necklaces & Sweets
Free Alcohol for an Hour
Authentic Caribbean Food
Fun Carnival Themed Props & Giveaways
The UK’s Best Bashment DJs
It’s been a crazy few months now, it’s officially time to enjoy.
MENU: (SUBJECT TO CHANGE*) - (Bottomless Cocktails Included)
- Meat Option
MAIN: Jerk Chicken, Steamed Rice, Coleslaw, Salad & plantain.
- Vegetarian Option
MAIN: Jerk Aubergine, Steamed Rice, Salad & Plantain
The day is split into 2-Time slots:
1:00PM - 5.00PM
6:00PM - 10:00PM
We will have a reduced capacity and a max of 6 people per booth. Additional arrangements can be made to accommodate larger groups.
Customers are encouraged to buy tickets in groups of 2, 4, 6 & 8 so we can maximise the number of seats utilised at the venue.
Guests should arrive 15 minutes early to their slot. If people are late they may lose their allocated table.
Are you celebrating your birthday? graduation? hen or stag? Or attending in a group:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line " I WANNA PARTY" followed by the nature of your request i.e. birthday, graduation, hen etc?
Tickets purchased individually may result in randomised seating locations.
Birthdays/Graduate/Hen or Stag Celebrants are entitled to (subject to change*):
- Free Cake
- Booth Decoration
- Sweet Treats
- Personal Photographer
In order to receive this, you must attend with more than 5 paying ticket holders, providing all attending names at least 72 hours prior to the event. Deposits refundable upon confirmation of 5 paying attendees.
* Please DO NOT attend this event if you or anyone you have been in contact with, are showing symptoms of COVID-19.
* Please use our sanitiser stations that are provided on arrival and around the venue for your safety and convenience.
* Please respect one another’s personal space, and keep your distance where indicated.
* Feel free to party in your booth, but please avoid close interaction with other tables or guests.
* Booths are all booked for specific set times, please adhere to your allocated time of arrival and duration to allow smooth transition (inc sanitation) to the next booking slot.
* There will be no service at the bars, your table will have a personal host for the duration of your stay, your drinks and food will be brought directly to your table.
* Excessive dancing must be controlled in line with government COVID regulation.
No refunds outside of events cancellation. All postponed dates will be re-scheduled at a time of convenience. Time, Date & Venue subject to immediate change.
165, Clapham High Street, Clapham, SW4 7SS
Clapham Common (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.