- No reviews.
Are you a lover of Cigars? Or just interested in finding more about them?
Voltaire Cocktail Bar & Vaults partners with Hunters & Frankau, importers and distributors of the finest cigars for a masterclass where you’ll learn all about pairing expertly-rolled Cuban cigars with a carefully selected drinks supplier
TUESDAY 27 MARCH - American Whiskeys pairing
San Cristobal de la Habana - La Fuerza
A stout size that matches the sturdiness of Fuerza fortress that defended Old Havana when it was the hub of Spain's American empire. Light to medium taste with bags of elegance.
Maker’s Mark Bourbon
Miss Piggy’s Old Fashioned Cocktail
Bacon fat washed bourbon, maple syrup, hickory-smoked Aztec chocolate bitters and chocolate glazed crispy bacon.
TUESDAY 15 MAY - Gin pairing
Romeo y Juliet - Piramides Anejados
Aromatic blend of selective filler and binder leaves from the Vuelta Abajo zone make it the classic medium bodied Habano
Sipsmiths Gin & Tonic
London Dry Sipsmiths
TUESDAY 11 SEPTEMBER - tbc pairing
TUESDAY 20 NOVEMBER - tbc pairing
Admission to the Cigar Masterclass. One ticket per person.
|18:30 - 21:00||£40.00|
Voltaire Cocktail Bar, 19 New Bridge Street, EC4V 6DB
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.