Escape to the Folly & relax in this botanically inspired haven from the Drake & Morgan Collection. Wander through our garden lounge & flower shop or dine at the chef’s table. A sanctuary of calm, our unique private dining room, deli, & collection of private vaults make the perfect retreat…
Dungu's (Plant-based) Brunch W/ Bottomless Prosecco
PLANT BASED FOODS & DESSERTS,
LIVE PANEL Q&A
We're back with a bang, bigger, better. This one will be the best yet with great DJs, foods and drinks
The vibe will be set with our DJs playing the best in UK & American Hip Hop, R&B, Old school and you may even hear some drill.
The Q&A will focus on health, wealth & happiness with different experts including Paul ‘DunguBook’ Otote
Bottomless proseccos will be from 12pm-1pm.
A fully plantbased (vegan) brunch gives you the opportunity to try meatless meals, get ideas, and see if it's for you...or not. You will be pleasantly surprised, I promise you that.
Each meal is carefully crafted to ooze flavour and opulence, you may even call it 'Dungu Fine Dinning'. See video
Canapés (First come first serve)
- Tasty Mini Tofu Burgers cooked to perfection and served with coriander pesto S
- Sweet beetroot Hummus, served with toasted flatbread
- Tasty Beetroot burger served with special black bunS and fries
- Parsnip Gnocchi with vegan salsa Verde & walnut crumb
- Vegan Pizza
- Vegan fruit pavlova
- Chocolate cake with raspberry sorbet
See you soon
Paul 'Mr Dungu' Otote
Food & Chill
Includes main & dessert
|11:00 - 17:00||£30.00|
Food, Drink & Chill
Includes main, dessert, bottomless prosecco 12-1pm
|11:00 - 17:00||£37.00|
Chill & Network Only
Watch the comedy, Q&As, play games and network. No food or drink included (buy at bars)
|11:00 - 17:00||£9.50|
41, Gracechurch Street, EC3V 0BT
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.