Offering three stunning floors of all-encompassing views across London's skyline, Sky Garden, managed by renowned event caterer and restaurateur rhubarb, is a spectacular drinking and dining destination atop the 20 Fenchurch Street skyscraper. It'll come as little surprise that the gardens themselves…
Christmas Gospel Music: Live Music Nights at Sky Garden
Get in the festive spirit with our live Gospel Music Nights at Sky Garden on 5th and 17th December...
For two nights only, Sky Garden will be filled with the joyful sound of gospel music, with an incredible six piece Gospel Choir and band taking to the stage. Bringing you beautiful harmonies, and a soulful twist on your favourite Christmas tunes, these very special gospel nights are enough to get everyone in the festive spirit!
Secure your spot at this festive affair and enjoy a glass of mulled wine with a mince pie or a glass of Moet Champagne on arrival, as well as all-night access to destination bar, Sky Pod. DJ starts at 6:30pm, with the band taking to the stage at 7:30pm.
Offering incredible views of London, Sky Pod offers the perfect Christmas setting to enjoy your favourite festive tunes brought to life by an incredible Gospel band, whilst sipping on a seasonal cocktail at the top! These festive evenings are great for after work drinks or celebrations with friends or family. Join us for a night to remember.
Music provided by the brilliant ALR Music - check them out here.
Gospel Music Night at Sky Garden - Mulled Wine and Mince Pie
All-night access to Sky Pod for our gospel live music night. Enjoy access to the bar and the surrounding gardens with a glass of mulled wine and a mince pie on arrival. As the garden is naturally ventilated, we suggest wearing warm clothes as it can get cold.
|19:00 - 00:00||£15.00|
Gospel Music Night at Sky Garden - Glass of Moët
All-night access to Sky Pod for our gospel live music night. Enjoy access to the bar and the surrounding gardens with a glass of Moët champagne. As the garden is naturally ventilated, we suggest wearing warm clothes as it can get cold.
|19:00 - 00:00||£20.00|
20 Fenchurch Street 1 Sky Garden Walk EC3M 8AF
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.