Revolution Leadenhall is a fun-loving party spot that lies at the heart of London's financial district. The venue stretches across four floors and features something of a centre piece in the form of a striking 60-foot long bar. It serves a wide variety of light bites and indulgent meals, as well as a…
Drag me back to the 80's Bottomless Brunch
- Revolution Bar Leadenhall
"Hey you guys!"
Ive got love for you, if you were born in the 80's, in the 80's.....
Get those scrunchies out and squeeze into some lycra - its a total eclipse of the heart!
Shyanne O'shea along with Luna Cortez are bringing the 80's back - the good, the bad and the sweat bands
So grab your mates and ya disco dancing shoes and join us for a boozy afternoon - filled with gremlins and all!
Tickets £40 include;
- Beatlejuice cocktail on arrival
- 2 hrs bottomless package (between 1-3pm)
- 2 courses
- afternoon of entertainment
Standard entry for once person
|12:00 - 16:00||£40.00|
140-144, Leadenhall Street, EC3V 4QT
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.