Proud Cabaret City offers its guests an all round high end dining and entertainment experience against the backdrop of a prohibition-like atmosphere. With low-lighting, a smattering of comfortable booths and a collection of tables at which to sit and enjoy the show, the main focus of the venue is indeed…
An awe-inspiring afternoon of lavish Burlesque and ritzy cabaret from the most distinguished performers in London.
Enjoy an exceptional two-course meal with an hour of a Proud's Vodka based Bay Breeeze cocktail to titillate your tastes…
Feeling inspirited? Join us on stage for a step-by-step whirl at the moves yourself, taught by our internationally celebrated Burlesque artists.
Arrival time is between 11:30am – 12:15pm, with the brunch commencing from 12:30pm.
We implore you to dress-to-impress, and embrace the theme of Burlesque!
Our staff work hard to ensure your enjoyment, so please be aware that a mandatory 15% service charge will be added to your bill.
2-course brunch and 1 hour bottomless house cocktails
|11:30 - 16:00||£30.00|
No 1, Mark Lane (Corner of Dunster and Mark Lane), EC3R 7AH
City of London
Thank you so much for booking with Proud Cabaret.
We hate to be boring, but there is some super important information we really need you to read. Crucial bits are helpfully emboldened so you can’t miss them.
Arrival and booking slot:
We ask that you please arrive in time for your seating, as no latecomers can be admitted, as the show will be in progress. Please note that you must be seated before the show begins.
If you arrive after show start time then it is at the discretion of the door to allow entry.
We really would not want you to lose your table nor to miss any of the fantastic show you have booked to see.
Please do not arrive any earlier than your booking start time as you will not be able to gain entry and due to Covid 19 social distancing measures in place at all our venues, we will be enforcing a distanced queueing system.
Please note that you will have 15 minutes at the end of the show to pay and exit your table. We ask you kindly to help us respect the Covid-19 social distancing measures, and allow us to clean tables and the venue by paying and exiting promptly. We appreciate your help with this.
Pre Order required
You must pre-order your meal at least 2 days prior to your booking date using the pre-order link sent out to your email. Please call us on our general sales number, should you have any problems completing and submitting your pre-order.
Please note we cannot guarantee exact seating plans, or allocation of specific tables. Table allocation will always be subject to availability and may change due to accommodation of other bookings.
All guests are advised that a maximum of 3 different cards per table will be accepted on paying the final bill at the end of the evening.
Proud Cabaret is an immersive experience and we ensure that our performers, staff and venue are nothing short of stunning so we ask that you enter into the spirit of Cabaret with them and dress to impress!
We operate a strict dress code, so please be advised that no sportswear, trainers or hats are permitted. Smart jeans are acceptable as long as there are no evident rips.
Management reserves the right to judge what is appropriate and acceptable. If you are unsure of what will be appropriate, please call us in advance to confirm.
No Fancy Dress or decorations of any sort
Please note that no party accessories or decorations are permitted in the venue.
This includes hen party dress (e.g. L-plates, party hats, themed sashes or accessories) as this is not in keeping with the glamorous, vintage decadence of our show and venue. We encourage our hens to dress up in line with the theme of the venue: classic burlesque attire, such as fans and gloves, feather boas or corsets. Under no circumstances are phallic themed items such as straws or headpieces allowed into the venue.
We hope you won't have to, but if you do need to cancel then please let us know at least two weeks before your booking date to avoid being charged full price for your ticket.
All deposits are non-refundable if the cancellation is made at least two weeks before the booking date.
If the number of guests decreases and you inform us at least two weeks before, the extra deposit will be available to use as a bar tab on the night.
All show & cocktail tickets are non-refundable but can be rescheduled to an alternative, available night, when given at least 3 days notice.
The credit card we take at the time of booking will be charged automatically for no-shows, cancellations and any other amount due and not paid on the night.
Covid-19 Refunds Policy:
If we are obliged to rearrange bookings as a result of Covid-19 and the associated closures all bookings made for dates falling between 1st August and 1st October 2020 inclusive can be moved or rearranged without charge to a new date, up to 2 months after the original booking date and at the price of the original booking (excluding 23rd November-31st December 2020 ‘Christmas’ period, which is subject to availability and may incur increased charges).
If we are obliged to close for more than two months from your original booking date, we will offer a full refund for any customer who does not wish to re-book to an alternative date.
Cancellation in Exceptional Circumstances other than Covid-19:
In exceptional circumstances Proud Embankment reserves the right to cancel bookings with immediate notice and will be under no liability to the client for any loss which the client may sustain as a result of cancellation or suspension. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Terms and Conditions
Management reserves the right to remove any guest from the venue for any reason. Rowdy and unruly behaviour will not be tolerated.
All attendees to any event held on the premises must be aged 18 or over. You are ultimately responsible for all of the guests in your party.
We operate a zero tolerance policy on harassment. Guests must not, under any circumstances, touch or talk to any of the staff, servers or performers in an inappropriate manner.
Management retains absolute discretion to decide what is ‘inappropriate’. If you or a group member acts in a manner that our management judges to threaten or disrupt the safety or enjoyment of others, or acts inappropriately we may remove you from the premises and no refunds will be given.
Due to the venue layout and the low-light atmosphere, we cannot accept liability for any accidents which occur from the wearing of high heels or other types of raised soles other than those worn for podiatric reasons.
All parties who wish to reschedule can do so by either email or telephone. Please contact us on 0207 482 3867 at least two weeks before your original booking date. The pre-paid deposit will be transferred over to the new date and no further action is required.
If rescheduling notice is less than two weeks before the booking, and an alternative date cannot be found, or if you are cancelling with less than two weeks’ notice, then all guests’ deposits will be at risk of forfeiture.
COVID-19 SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES AND MEASURES IN PROUD VENUES
We have put in place comprehensive, industry standard measures across all our venues. For your safety, please read the information below and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact one of our sales team prior to your visit.
Guidance for Our Guests
• Queuing guests must maintain 2 metres distance between each other when entering the premises – Pavement markings will indicate appropriate distance
• Our Staff will be trained in social distancing on entry and in the venue
• Guests will be called from the head of the queue and asked to have their booking info ready so that they can quickly enter and be directed to their allocated table. Guests will be instructed by the host at entrance where to go for the cloakroom.
• A host will be present in the entrance foyer to direct guests which doors to use for entrance to the venue in order to reach their table directly. We ask that you follow all host directions and adhere to any signage in venue and guidance from our service team, in order to help us maintain appropriate social distancing and to keep you and other guests safe.
• Please be ready to make payment within 15 minutes of the end of the show as your table will need to be cleaned and made ready for the later seating. Our servers will inform you 30 minutes prior so that you have time to prepare for payment. We ask you kindly to help our staff keep all our guests safe by exiting promptly and allowing us to clean the venue thoroughly.
• If there is no subsequent booking on the table, it will be at the General Manager’s discretion to confirm if a later exit will be possible
• If guests wish to stay for a later show, it is at the General Manager’s discretion. The decision will be dependent on availability of a table, and will only be permitted if social distancing guidelines can be adhered to, whilst accommodating all other bookings on the night. Should the General Manager be unable to find a space, then this will be relayed to the guest. It is our responsibility at all times to protect our team and other guests.
• On exit, guests will be directed to the ground floor fire exit to the left of the grand staircase if you are facing the entrance. All guests will be asked to make their way swiftly out of the front doors.
• Tables may be asked to leave one at a time, and if necessary this will be coordinated by floor leaders who will ensure a socially distanced and safe dispersal.
• Only one person at a time will be able to collect items left in cloakroom to ensure appropriate social distancing is maintained.
• A member of staff will be present by access to the toilet areas to monitor restroom occupancy.
• No more than 3 women will be allowed in the toilet areas on either ground or mezzanine floor at any one time to prevent crowding and ensure social distancing is maintained.
• No more than 2 men will be allowed in the toilet areas on either ground or mezzanine floor at any one time to prevent crowding and ensure social distancing is maintained.
• Please respect signage in all restrooms that highlight the importance of hand washing. Please ensure you have washed your hands before leaving the restroom and returning to your table.
• We ask guests to please not use facilities marked for staff or performers nor to enter doors marked for staff entry only
• The outside Smoking area will be restricted to no more than 5 persons at any one time – to be monitored by security guards and the host present in the entrance foyer no one person should remain more than 5 minutes to allow all guests access during a break period.
• On site Cloakrooms will employ sealed plastic boxes for guests items to be stored safely, these storage boxes will be disinfected between guest usage.
For your Safety
• Our Performers will have their temperatures taken alongside our staff on arrival at the venue
• Performers will have separate toilet and dressing facilities to guests
• Performer areas will have high grade air filters, wall mounted tissues, and contactless sanitiser dispensers
• Performer Rooms are stripped and sanitised every night and no personal items can be left on site
• Our staff will be working in set teams to minimise inter-staff contact from one shift to the next
• Start times will be staggered in accordance with shift requirements to reduce the number of arrivals within a short space of time.
• Before admission to the venue, all staff temperatures will be taken and logged by remote thermometer
• Staff areas will have high grade air filters and contactless sanitiser dispensers.
• All Staff areas will be stripped and sanitised nightly and no personal items can be left on site.
Health and Safety Throughout the Venue:
• Our guards will wear gloves & masks if government guidance advises us to provide these measures on re-opening.
• Throughout the venue there will be prominent wall mounted tissue boxes and receptacles for their disposal will be highlighted. Bins will have contactless / no touch systems.
• All tablecloths & napkins used for guest tables will be disposable and changed between sittings
• All menus will be disposable and only new/un-used menus will be distributed to customers.
• All our chemical cleaning products are verified to be effective against SARS-CoV-2 pathogens, and our staff will be briefed to inform guests who ask about their concentration, application and effectiveness.
• If a booth is to be shared, a plastic sneeze guard will be put in place between guest groups to enable parties to share a booth without contact.
• In house air filters will be on continuously and maintained according to manufacturers guidelines
• Staff wearing face masks will use approved filtering masks (these include: R/P95, N/R/P99, or N/R/P100 filtering facepiece respirator; an air-purifying elastomeric (e.g., half-face or full-face) respirator with appropriate filters or cartridges; powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) with high-efficiency particulate arrestance (HEPA) filter; or supplied air respirator (SAR) )
• To ensure we can keep our venue clean and prevent the spread of Covid-19 we ask guests to dispose of gum or tissues in on-site marked receptacles and not to leave these on plates or tables.
• To minimise hygiene risks to staff and other guests, table decorations will not be permitted on site (including but not limited to balloons, confetti, straws, party tricks or other table decorations).
• All venues are completely sanitised every two weeks using Zoono germ protection spray that forms an antimicrobial coating on surfaces and is scientifically proven to be effective against viruses, killing 99.99% of bacteria for up to 30 days.