An Italian focused wine bar spread over two floors with a terrace in the heart of Spitalfields, BOTTLES is about comfort, luxury & style, offering a rustic yet modern design. With a list of over 200 wines focused on small producers, forgotten grapes, organic and natural wine making styles, we have…
Wine Tasting - Wine produced in extreme climatic regions
- No reviews.
Join us on our continuing wine journey as we explore wines produced in some of the most extreme climates in Italy, from the hard to reach mountains in the north like Valtellina to the active volcano Mount Etna in the south.
Our top sommelier; Chiara will guide you through several wines from these areas explaining how they came to be and why people go to such extreme lengths to produce them.
Extreme climate regions tasting
Join us on our continuing wine journey as we explore wines produced in some of the most extreme climates in Italy, from the hard to reach mountains in the north like Valtellina to the active volcano Mount Etna in the south. Our top sommelier; Chiara will guide you through several wines from these areas explaining how they came to be and why people go to such extreme lengths to produce them.
|19:00 - 22:00||£40.00|
BOTTLES, 67 Brushfield Street, E1 6AA
City of London
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.