An Italian focused wine bar spread over two floors with a terrace in the heart of Spitalfields, BOTTLES is about comfort, luxury & style, offering a rustic yet modern design. With a list of over 200 wines focused on small producers, forgotten grapes, organic and natural wine making styles, we have…
NEW YEARS EVE DINNER & PARTY @ BOTTLES
- No reviews.
Celebrate the end of 2018 and the beginning of 2019 at BOTTLES!
Enjoy a 4 course dinner from pop-up concept SOOD Kitchen, then party with a live DJ set by Hoxton Radio.
Evening layout is as follows:
20:00 Prosecco on arrival with Teralli, Olives & Sourdough bread
20:30 - 23:30 Sit down 4 course dinner - see menu (Wine & Champagne a la carte)
00:01 - 02:00 Party time with Hoxton Radio live DJ Set
02:00 - 02:30 Coaches
Taralli, olives, sourdough bread
Beef fillet carpaccio, Grana Padano, balsamic, watercress
Torched cured mackerel, cauliflower puree, pickled cauliflower
Grilled Brussels sprouts w/ pear & miso puree, crispy leaves (v+)
Handmade fettuccine w/ wild boar ragu'
Mushroom lasagna (v)
Orecchiette w/ cime di rapa (v+)
Pannacotta w/ blackberry sauce
Caprese cake w/ raspberry coulis & almonds (v, v+)
Cotechino & lentils
(This dish is typically consumed at the end of a nye meal in Italy to bring good luck in the New Year! Can be served without cotechino if vegetarian/vegan.)
NYE Dinner @ BOTTLES
Celebrate the end of 2018 and the beginning of 2019 at BOTTLES! Enjoy a 4 course dinner from pop-up concept SOOD Kitchen, then party with a live DJ set by Hoxton Radio. Evening layout is as follows: 20:00 Prosecco on arrival with Teralli, Olives & Sourdough bread 20:30 - 23:30 Sit down 4 course dinner - see menu (Wine & Champagne a la carte) 00:00 Wooooo 00:01 - 02:00 Party time with Hoxton Radio live DJ Set 02:00 - 02:30 Coaches
|20:00 - 02:00||£65.00|
BOTTLES, 67 Brushfield Street, E1 6AA
City of London
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.