GOAT is comprised of three parts; the restaurant, the DRINK bar, and the Chelsea Prayer Room. The restaurant is located on the ground floor and is open from 12pm until 11pm with no break in service. The style of food is modern Italian including wood-fired pizza, a wide selection of imaginative starters…
Royal Wedding viewing at GOAT
Did your invite to the Royal Wedding get lost in the Royal Mail?
Not to worry, cause we are celebrating the union of Price Harry and Meghan Markle by hosting a royally-decoarated, fabulously British party with the wedding streaming live on a huge screen in the bar!
In true British fashion, guests will be served an ‘Afternoon Tea’ brunch consisting of various sandwiches and flaky scones with cream and jam, followed by delectable chocolate covered strawberries and mini brownies.
Lords and their Ladies will be treated to bottomless Prosecco or Bellini’s from 12-2pm, and there will be complimentary rounds of ‘Crack Baby’ cocktails at the beginning of the ceremony – a royal favourite from Harry and Will’s ‘Boujis’ days. There will also be a selection of royal-themed cocktails on offer from the bar including ‘The Queen Liz’ and ‘The Cheeky Corgi'.
To keep the party going post ceremony, there will be a DJ playing classic wedding sing-alongs and cheesy hits until late (queue the dad dancing!).
Attendees are encouraged to dress up in the most ‘royal’ way possible. Ladies must remember their white gloves and hats while men should ensure they’re donning a dapper suit, as there’s a chance to win a 3-course dinner at Goat for being the best ‘Royally Dressed’ at the party.
Please note this is a canapé style event with unreserved limited seating. Seats will be available on a first arrival basis and you will be sitting next to other wedding guests.
Royal Wedding Viewing Party
|11:00 - 15:00||£40.00|
333 Fulham Road SW10 9QL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.