'Best Club & Bar...' Time Out Awards 2015 + 2016 'Entertainment Club of the Year' Club Awards 2015 Turn onto Phoenix Street, off Charing Cross Road and you should spot the entrance to The Phoenix Arts Club and as Dick Van Dyke said in his best Cockney in Mary Poppins: “That there is what youmight…
STEPHEN BAILEY: WE'RE BACK!
- No reviews.
- Phoenix Arts Club
We have a limited number of free tickets available for NHS workers. Please email us to redeem: email@example.com
Please read these very important notes
Timings: Ticket holders can enter The Phoenix Arts Club from 6pm, and the show will start at 7pm. The show will run for 90mins and will include an interval.
Purchasing Tickets: Attendees MUST purchase tickets in advance. You can purchase between two and six tickets to the show. Full names and a method of contact must be provided for each member of your party.
When You Arrive: Upon arrival, you will be guided to a dedicated cabaret table that will be reserved exclusively for your party. It will be socially distanced from others.
Ordering Drinks: Drinks must be ordered via our Phoenix Arts Club app, and will be delivered directly to your table from our wonderful bar staff. The app is free to download from both the Apple and Google Play stores.
|7pm: Cabaret Table for Two||19:00 - 22:00||£20.00|
|7pm: Cabaret Table for Four||19:00 - 22:00||£40.00|
|7pm: Cabaret Table for Six||19:00 - 22:00||£60.00|
1, Phoenix Street, WC2H 8BU
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.