London's Original Show Club est. 1924 THE CLUB As the best club experience the West end has to offer, our resident DJ's spin the best R'n'B, Hip Hop and House until 3am, alongside immersive performances from the best acts in London taking place throughout the night. Fridays and Saturdays at Cafe…
House of Burlesque presents: The Burlesque Brunch
The House of Burlesque presents London’s most prestigious Burlesque brunch, bringing Cool Britannia to the heart of the West End in one of the most iconic historic burlesque venues in the world, Café De Paris.
Led by the Mistress of Ceremonies herself Tempest Rose, expect stunning costumes, glittery showgirls, jaw dropping circus and the best burlesque performances in the world in an opulent, immersive experience.
Punk, Provocative and Sexy - London has been the flagship of the essence of cool for decades and London’s trailblazing showgirls The House of Burlesque are its Crown Jewels, ruffling feathers for over 10 years.
As you walk down the stairs you will be welcomed by a bevy of burlesque beauties for your meet and greet.
It’s Pimm’s O’Clock! One hour bottomless PIMMS included in each Brunch ticket followed by our Vintage Tea Party Inspired two course menu, and full stage show.
Book in for our Burlesque Masterclass led by the world famous Bettsie Bon Bon, before the show. Learn the secrets of the art of tease, meet our Stars and start your celebration by being the star in your own show. Don’t forget to get your cameras out as we dress you up like a burlesque goddess!
Come and celebrate in birth place of Burlesque, Beefeaters and Gin.
…KEEP CALM AND SING ALONG !
11.30am - 12.30pm: Showgirl Masterclass (separate booking required)
12.30pm: Doors Open
1pm: Dinner is Served, 1 Hour Bottomless Pimms.
BOOKING VIP?: If you are a group but are booking your tickets individually (as separate purchases) please email us the booking names of your party asap so we know to seat you together. Bookings made as one purchase are automatically sat together.
We are happy to accommodate dietary requirements and allergies with advance notice . Please email us by the Wednesday before the show at the latest to tell us any dietary requirements you may have, once you've made your purchase.
For ticket purchases after this deadline, please email us immediately upon receiving your booking confirmation. Email: email@example.com
VIP Burlesque Brunch
Reserved Best Seats in the House Table Seating, A Pair of Nipple Tassels, Burlesque Show, 1 hour Bottomless Pimms, 2 Course Brunch, Meet and Greet, After party/singalong
|12:30 - 17:00||£60.00|
Reserved Table Seating, Burlesque Show, 1 hour Bottomless Pimms, 2 Course Brunch, Meet and Greet, After party/singalong
|12:30 - 17:00||£45.00|
Bolt-on Showgirl Masterclass
Burlesque Class ONLY - 1 hour Burlesque Class with an HOB with Bettsie Bon Bon at 11.30am - 12.30pm. Show NOT Included - please purchase show tickets separately and add to your basket.
|11:30 - 12:30||£15.00|
3, Coventry Street,West End,London, W1D 6BL
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. In true street party style guests on occasion will be sat with other bookings on shared tables.