Boisdale of Canary Wharf opened in summer 2011. The two-floor venue overlooking Cabot Square comprises restaurant, oyster bar and grill, whisky bar, Cuban cigar library and shop and live music venue. The second floor restaurant is decorated in the instantly recognisable Boisdale signature look of lacquer…
THE VIÑA CARMEN CIGAR SMOKER OF THE YEAR DINNER 2019
- No reviews.
- Boisdale of Canary Wharf
Boisdale is delighted to announce the date of the 6th Cigar Smoker of the Year Dinner in association with VIÑA CARMEN Wines. The world’s most prestigious Cigar Awards event outside of Havana, celebrating iconic cigars, producers, writers, terraces and smokers.
Previous winners, nominees and guests have included Simon Le Bon, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Baroness Trumpington, the late great Burt Reynolds, Jonathan Ross, Kelsey Grammer, Andrew Neil, Tamar Hassan, Charlie Sheen and James Cosmo. Join us to discover who will win The Cigar Smoker of the Year 2018.
6.00pm: Canape, Drinks & Cigar Reception
7.30pm: Sublime 3-Course Dinner
9pm: Awards Presentation
10pm: Whiskies & More Cigars
Cigar Awards hosted by
TOM PARKER BOWLES
Tickets from £175.00 include the following:
4 HAND-MADE CIGARS FOR EACH GUEST ON ARRIVAL
on the Cigar Terrace
The Glenrothes Select Reserve cocktails & Boisdale Premier Cru Champagne
Wild venison carpaccio, watercress, pecorino
Barwheys Beastie scone, chive crème fraîche
Cullen skink fishcake, green goddess sauce
Bowmore whisky cured smoked salmon with Devonshire crab tian,
shaved fennel, radish, pink grapefruit, brown crab mayonnaise
Carmen Premier 1850 Fume Blanc 2017, Chile
Finest dry aged Buccleuch estate fillet of beef
braised oxtail, chervil root, Scottish chanterelles, Boisdale claret sauce
Carmen Gran Reserva Carignan 2016, Central Valley, Chile
Selection of British farmhouse cheese
Doyenne du Comice pears, Boisdale chutney, oat cakes
Cigar Box Reserva Malbec 2016, Mendoza Valley, Argentina
The Glenrothes 12 yr old Speyside Single Malt Whisky
ABOUT THE VENUE:
Jools Holland, Boisdale’s Patron of Music presents the best in jazz, blues and soul.
About the venue: https://youtu.be/SJhROJnoJLQ
Boisdale of Canary Wharf is a two-floor venue overlooking Cabot Square which comprises a restaurant, four private dining rooms, Oyster Bar & Grill and Cigar Terrace, the world’s greatest Whisky Bar, and the best live music in the capital.
"London's number one jazz venue" Tatler
"Best Whisky Bar in the World" Whisky Magazine
"A carnivore's dream" Evening Standard
"Aged steaks are deemed incredible" Square Meal
"The world's most individualistic style bar & restaurant" Hot Tickets
VIP tickets & dining table within 5 metres of stage (full closest view) & a delicious 3-course menu course covering all dietary requirements
|18:00 - 00:00||£450.00|
Premium tickets & dining table within 5 metres of stage & a delicious 3-course menu covering all dietary requirements
|18:00 - 00:00||£250.00|
Standard tickets and table towards the back of the room with side view of stage with a delicious 3-course menu covering all dietary requirements
|18:00 - 00:00||£175.00|
Window view table overlooking Cabot Square & Fountain with partial view of stage with a delicious 3-course menu covering all dietary requirements
|18:00 - 00:00||£175.00|
Cabot Place, Canary Wharf, E14 4QT
Canary Wharf (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.