Boisdale of Canary Wharf opened in summer 2011. The two-floor venue overlooking Cabot Square comprises restaurant, oyster bar and grill, whisky bar, Cuban cigar library and shop and live music venue. The second floor restaurant is decorated in the instantly recognisable Boisdale signature look of lacquer…
Ghetto Heaven with Stretch Taylor Supper Club
Ghetto Heaven has been running for over 20 years and was originally conceived as a radio show and club night, to give audiences a more discerning and wider range of soulful music, across all genres, from soul to RnB to hip hop to soulful house to reggae, with the emphasis on high-quality music, rather than the same tried and tested records heard at most events.
You still get your club classics and big soul hits, but these are played amongst lesser known tracks for the more knowledgeable soulful music fan, educating the crowd and being more musically progressive, playing old and new music, plus supporting independent and U.K. artists.
The brand has now evolved to having its own weekender, plus club nights up and down the country and abroad, and the Ghetto Heaven radio show was the first show to be aired on Mi-Soul Radio over eight years ago and continues to this day.
We now bring that same Ghetto Heaven vibe on Fridays once a month here at the Boisdale, with exclusive sets from Stretch Taylor, plus special guest DJs.
So get dressed up and join us for an elegant night out, in a classy venue, with high quality music and a specially invited exclusive crowd of a maximum of 60 people, in sensible and safe surroundings.
* Please note that all menus are samples, dishes and prices are subject to change
Jools Holland, Boisdale’s Patron of Music presents the best in jazz, blues and soul. About the venue: https://youtu.be/SJhROJnoJLQ
Boisdale of Canary Wharf is a two-floor venue overlooking Cabot Square which comprises a restaurant, four private dining rooms, Oyster Bar & Grill and Cigar Terrace, the world’s greatest Whisky Bar, and the best live music in the capital.
"London's number one jazz venue" Tatler
"Best Whisky Bar in the World" Whisky Magazine
"A carnivore's dream" Evening Standard
"Aged steaks are deemed incredible" Square Meal
"The world's most individualistic style bar & restaurant" Hot Tickets
DJs, 2-course Supper & Entry to the first floor, outdoor terrace and cigar lounge
|17:00 - 00:00||£39.50|
Cabot Place, Canary Wharf, E14 4QT
Canary Wharf (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.