Boisdale of Canary Wharf opened in summer 2011. The two-floor venue overlooking Cabot Square comprises restaurant, oyster bar and grill, whisky bar, Cuban cigar library and shop and live music venue. The second floor restaurant is decorated in the instantly recognisable Boisdale signature look of lacquer…
DJ Nights: Mi Soul Radio : Halloween Special!
Mike Vitti’s radio career began in 1987 hosting the first-ever dance show on Lancashire’s Red Rose Radio (now Rock FM), and since then he has presented programmes on Saturdays non-stop, playing a Funky mix of House, Jazz, Funk, Soul and Boogie.
Following a very successful five year stint as the programme director at Jazz FM where he curated the Funky Sensation brand to include a Saturday night radio show, live events at London’s prestigious Ronnie Scott’s and a series of hugely popular CDs, Mike left to develop the brand further and joined Gordon Mac at London’s Mi-Soul Radio, where the now Funky Nation is even bigger, better and funkier. The club night at Ronnie Scott’s (which has just celebrated its 9th anniversary) is even stronger and more popular than ever, and you can witness that for yourselves every Saturday night.
The Godfather of Dance Music, Gordon Mac is a highly innovative and successful entrepreneur. He was the first person to succeed in taking a pirate radio station to legalization in the UK, the youngest ever Managing Director of a radio station (1985-1997) and is renowned for creating the Kiss FM brand, Britain’s first dance music station.
Ronnie Herel is a true ambassador of Urban Music having had over a decade at the BBC. He was one of 1 Xtra’s first DJ signings, formerly presenting their specialist slot ‘The BBC Radio 1Xtra R&B Show and The BBC Radio 1Xtra Showcase on BBC Radio 1. He was the most listened to DJ via the 1Xtra website and a regular champion of new talent and a talent scout for The Voice UK.
As for today, Jon’s usual style is Jazz-Funk, Soul, Disco and Jacking House. His mixing skills are faultless, which has seen Jon become widely regarded and known as one of the most accomplished technical DJs in the UK. Coming runner-up in a public poll for Best Soul Club DJ by the “Soul Survivors” magazine.
Jools Holland, Boisdale’s Patron of Music presents the best in jazz, blues and soul. About the venue: https://youtu.be/SJhROJnoJLQ
Boisdale of Canary Wharf is a two-floor venue overlooking Cabot Square which comprises a restaurant, four private dining rooms, Oyster Bar & Grill and Cigar Terrace, the world’s greatest Whisky Bar, and the best live music in the capital.
"London's number one jazz venue" Tatler
"Best Whisky Bar in the World" Whisky Magazine
"A carnivore's dream" Evening Standard
"Aged steaks are deemed incredible" Square Meal
"The world's most individualistic style bar & restaurant" Hot Tickets
2-course menu - dining @ 8.30pm
2-course menu & entry - dining @ 8.30pm
|20:30 - 00:00||£32.95|
3-course Gourmet menu - dining @ 8.30pm
3-course Gourmet menu & entry - dining @ 8.30pm
|20:30 - 00:00||£39.95|
Early Bird Dinner - dining @ 6pm
2-course menu & entry - dining @ 6pm
|18:00 - 00:00||£29.95|
Early Entry (6pm-8pm)
Early Entry (6pm-8pm)
|18:00 - 00:00||£10.00|
General Admission from 8pm
General Admission from 8pm
|20:00 - 00:00||£15.00|
Cabot Place, Canary Wharf, E14 4QT
Canary Wharf (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.