The lively ground floor bar is open and serving food from 5pm during the week and midday on Saturday and Sunday - you're welcome to join them whether you're upstairs at a gig or just looking for a pint and a bite. There are DJ's until late on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Upstairs at Camden Assembly…
The Big Bingo Show
- No reviews.
- Camden Assembly
'Bingo's back!' - Sunday Times
The Big Bingo Show goes North!
For one night only furry glamour-puss Timberlina & superstar pop DJ Neil Prince bring South London's legendary Big Bingo Show for one night of rollicking low brow bingo hilarity at Camden Assembly.
Expect Power Pop, 80s anthems & Disney sing-a-longs, impromptu dance routines, hot yoga, spontaneous rants, hella ridiculous prizes and a £50 CASH JACKPOT.
Hirsute hostess Timberlina has been hosting the Big Bingo Show every Monday at the Royal Vauxhall Tavern since the dawn of time, performing all over the UK and Europe.
Known for his biblical knowledge of popular music, Neil Prince is one of London’s premier pop Djs. Recently joining Bananarama on their UK and US tours. He is currently resident at London’s biggest LGBTQ+ parties Sink The Pink and Camp Attack. Happy to swing from pop to R&B to disco to house… with a few rock classics thrown in.
49 Chalk Farm Road NW1 8AN
Chalk Farm (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.