Sister to venues in Shoreditch and Brixton, Blues Kitchen Camden is one of our absolute favourites. Located on bustling Camden High Street, this is as much a delicious BBQ restaurant as it is a thriving bar and live music venue. With expertly cooked chicken, burgers, BBQ ribs and catfish jambalayajostling…
Wonderman: Celebrating Stevie Wonder
- No reviews.
- Blues Kitchen Camden
Hailed and respected as the Prince of Soul - do we need any further introduction? Please welcome, Stevie Wonder.
Stevie Stevie established his well recognisable musical mark through the popular 70s funk, soul and Motown era, creating a timeless space for his well loved classics to be enjoyed and heard for decades to come.
From 'Signed, Sealed, Delivered' to 'Superstition' our house band will take you on a journey through his iconic back catalogue. Our house DJ's will keep your feet moving between sets with the finest vintage funk, soul and rock n roll.
£4 advance tickets to avoid the queue and guarantee entry – more OTD
Free before 8:00pm
For reservations and bookings:
020 7729 7216
or click here
|General Admission||21:00 - 21:00||£4.00|
111-113, Camden High Street, Camden, NW1 7JN
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.