The crypt of a church in Brixton might not be the first place to spring to mind when considering where to locate a tapas bar. However, for Gremio de Brixton it strangely works. The bare brick arches of the underground space give the tapas bar an intimate and slightly dark vibe enhanced by the candlelit…
RUM + TAPAS NIGHT
- No reviews.
- Gremio de Brixton
We have teamed up with Havana to create a winter warmer masterclass!
We will be joined by the Havana Rum ambassador who will take you on a journey of one of the most iconic global brands.
You will get to sample the of the finest Havana rum and learn the history behind their making, flavour profiles etc.
Tuck into a variety of traditional spanish tapas while you learn.
You will each get a chance to make on of the most iconic rum cocktails... THE MOJITO!
So what’s included in the ticket?
You will receive a welcome drink and snack on arrival.
A journey into the history of Havana club rum
Sample three rums and dig into some tapas platters.
A quick Mojito Cocktail demonstration and then the chance to make your own.
This will be a great experience for any Mojito or rum fan and an ideal way to spend your Thursday evening trying an iconic rum, tapas and making your own cocktail.
£15 per person (limited spaces available)*Please note the tapas will be a set selection of platters for the whole group to share, notify us before hand regarding any dietary requirements*
RUM & TAPAS NIGHT
1x Event Entry for rum and tapas
|19:00 - 22:00||£15.00|
The Crypt St Matthews Church SW2 1JF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.