Standing proud on the corner of Coldharbour Lane and Atlantic Road, in the heart of trendy Brixton, Dogstar is London’s first DJ bar with over twenty years of musical heritage. Since opening our doors in January 1995, we have proudly welcomed some of London’s hottest names, boasting stand outsets…
Living For The Weekend @ Dogstar
- No reviews.
Legendary London Nightclub Dogstar hosts LIVING FOR THE WEEKEND, Every Saturday night!
The weekend is here and the place to be is Dogstar Brixton, Two rooms playing the best in all your favourite music across the board all the way up until 4am! Private bookings and booths available for big groups and Pool and Table football until 1am.
Early Bird Queue Jump: £3 + Booking Fee (LIMITED, Queue jump until 12am)
Early Bird: £3 + Booking Fee (LIMITED)
FINAL RELEASE: £4 + Booking Fee
MORE ON THE DOOR
TABLE PACKAGES: (COntact email@example.com)
The Starter Pack £25
Enjoy 6 free entry, a table and a bottle of Prosecco
The Going out out £60
Up to 8 free entry, a booth, a bottle or Prosecco and 8 shot of your liking
The Dogstar £180
Time to go All in we’ll give you 10 free entry, a private booth, a bottle of Laurent-Perrier Champagne and a bottle of Spirit
Resident DJ's playing the best in all your favourite music all night long
Main Room: Commercial, Pop, Club Bangers, Club Classics & House
Room 2: Urban Classics, R&B, Bashment, Afrobeats, Funky House & Garage
THAT'S EVERY SATURDAY AT DOGSTAR, 2 ROOMS OPEN UNTIL 4AM
Entry Policy: We do not allow tracksuit bottoms or open back shoes to be worn in the venue after 10pm. Dogstar uses ID scan on weekends and operates a strict no-id-no-entry policy as part of our licence. This is also enforced by the police so please remind all your guests to bring ID. Accepted forms of ID are Passports, Drivers licences or any ID bearing the ‘Pass’ Hologram. Most overseas ID’s are accepted also. Dogstar does not allow drinking outside the venue, anyone seen drinking alcohol outside the venue will have it confiscated or entry refused.
General Admission Ticket
389 Coldharbour Lane SW9 8LQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.