Brixton Jamm has become a staple party venue for Brixton and South London bringing all kinds of great music to the people for over 10 years, cementing them as one of South London’s must-visit venues. After undergoing a recent, full refurbishment, the extended club room is home to the first MartinAudio…
Saturday Evening Social
- Brixton Jamm
Welcome to The Brixton Courtyard ✨
Our socially distanced, outdoors space offers a new way to socialise with friends and family. With 2 outdoor, self-sufficient spaces with their own bars, music, street food and toilets we have the perfect space to cater for your daytime or evening session.
We will have a variety of very special DJs spinning a selection of feel good tunes for the entire session.
Plan ahead and assemble your group in advance!
These social events are different to a normal club experience. It’s important for us all to follow government guidelines, to minimise transmission of COVID-19.
Measures we have had to put in place include limiting the volume of music, and booking internationally known, world-class headline DJs to play alternative, laid-back sets. Although under new circumstances, they are incredibly excited to be able to gig again as well as having the opportunity to play something a bit different to their usual late night club shows. They are true music lovers.
The local licensing authority have made it clear that they will be closing down venues that ignore government guidelines. Getting closed down is no good to us, you, the artists, our staff or the music community.
Although these are not parties as we used to know them, they are a unique opportunity to see a programme of incredible artists that we love in an intimate, friendly and safe setting. We kindly ask you not to shout, run or dance whilst at the social. This is a relaxed courtyard event to be enjoyed amongst groups of friends or loved ones, not a club night.
If you are happy to meet the requirements, then by all means attend and have fun – If this isn’t the style of event you’re looking for, then please don’t buy tickets. We don’t want you to be disappointed on the night.
DJs & MUSIC 🔉
We are excited to be hosting a selection of internationally known, headline DJs to perform intimate sets on our two outdoor spaces. Each headline DJ will play a 60-90 minute set on each outdoor space with a selection of support talent performing either side. The Headline DJs 1st set will be on the beach and their 2nd set will be on the terrace. Headline DJs may start from an hour after opening time and each DJs set length will vary for each event.
Tickets start from £10 per head, and are bookable in Table Groups only. The booking covers a single transaction for your entire group. Your ticket to the social includes entry, entertainment and a reserved table.
***Note: We are unable to move tables together and can’t allow guests from different tables to join together. Please book a single table of the appropriate size for your group. Don’t arrange to meet in groups larger than your table allows.***
Due to changing COVID-19 restrictions it may be necessary to make changes to the timings and programming of events, including; start times, finish times and DJ set times & lengths. We’ll always try to keep any changes to a minimum and will only make changes that are required so that we can remain open.
ORDERING FOOD & DRINK ON SITE 🍔
We have installed a new ordering system which will allow you to order food and drinks via your phone. Simply scan the QR code on your table to bring up the menu and then tap away. You will not be able to order food & drinks directly from the bar so please make sure you have plenty of battery.
HEALTH & SAFETY ❤️
We’re excited to welcome you to the courtyard! In line with UK Government guidance — there will be a number of measures in place to keep everyone safe, including:
- Please do not attend if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate.
- Please arrive no later than 30 minutes after the start of the event, so we can get everyone into the venue and seated safely.
- Please don’t arrange to meet in larger groups than your table allows. Keep to your own table area. We cannot allow tables to join together.
- All members of your booking must arrive together.
- Please only attend in groups you are happy comply with government advice and your own circumstances.
- ID Required – and will be scanned on entry to comply with COVID-19 tracing requirements
Please fully read our guidelines here: https://thebrixtoncourtyard.co.uk/info/
IMPORTANT BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS 📝
- Due to the difficult situation that current COVID-19 restrictions are causing to the hospitality trade, we are unable to offer refunds for bookings for any reason, including changes to start times, finish times and programming.
- We reserve the right to postpone/reschedule any of our shows due to changes to our local tier level, COVID-19 restrictions, changes in guidance or for any other reason.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
- We cannot give refunds, but instead all tickets will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. Should you not be able to attend the rescheduled date we may be able to transfer your booking to one of our other events.
Finally, have fun – but please do respect everyone’s personal space, including fellow party goers and our staff!
Strictly over 18’s only. ID required for entry. Tickets are not refundable. R.O.A.R. Re-Entry is discretionary
Courtyard Booth for up to 6 people
Private covered booth. Secluded position a bit further from the DJ. Arrive together in your group
|17:30 - 22:30||£60.00|
Secluded Courtyard Booth for up to 6 people
Obscured view. Private covered booth. Arrive together in your group
|17:30 - 22:30||£60.00|
Beach Garden Picnic Bench for up to 6 people
Covered bench. Please arrive together in your group
|17:30 - 22:30||£60.00|
Only valid in conjunction with an existing booking. Not for individual entry.
|17:30 - 22:30||£12.50|
261 Brixton Road, SW9 6LH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons.
Due to the difficult situation that current COVID-19 restrictions are causing to the hospitality trade, we are unable to offer refunds for bookings for any reason, including changes to start times, finish times and programming.
We reserve the right to postpone/reschedule any of our shows due to changes to our local tier level, COVID-19 restrictions, changes in guidance or for any other reason.
It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
We cannot give refunds, but instead all tickets will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. Should you not be able to attend the rescheduled date we may be able to transfer your booking to one of our other events.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.