Brixton Jamm has become a staple party venue for Brixton and South London bringing all kinds of great music to the people for over 10 years, cementing them as one of South London’s must-visit venues. After undergoing a recent, full refurbishment, the extended club room is home to the first MartinAudio…
I'm A Drag Queen, Get Me Out Of Here - Brunch with That's Drag!
- Brixton Jamm
Drag Brunch - the only thing giving us life right now 💁
We all know that brunch is by far the best meal of the day but we’ve taken it one step further with our Drag extravaganza - because brunch will never be a drag with Drag Queens.
Hosted by the extraordinarily eclectic ‘That’s Drag’ crew, we look forward to a boisterously brilliant afternoon overflowing with indulgent debauchery. Prepare yourself for sock puppets, bush-tucking trials, I’m A Drag Queen...Get Me Out Of Here and so much more! 💋
Revel in the camp exuberance as you throw yourself into the joyous sing-songs and playfulness all while enjoying Only Jerkin’s deliciously exclusive brunch menu.
Treats that are included with your tickets:
🥞 1 x main meal (add-ons & sides are additional)
🍹 1 x welcome glass of Aperol Spritz (arrives 30 minutes into the event)
🎵 Party DJ sets
🏆 Fun, games & prizes AKA Bush Tucking Trials
Food comes from Caribbean connoisseurs Only Jerkin’ with an exclusive brunch menu. Choose from:
🍗 Buttermilk fried chicken & waffles w/ maple & chilli syrup to pour
🌱 Vegan fried chicken & waffles w/ maple & chilli syrup to pour
🪑 Private group booths & tables are now available to book!
Please ensure that you and your group arrives by the advertised event start time. We cannot hold Tables or Booths past 30 minutes into the event for late arrivals.
Welcome glasses of Aperol Spritz will be served 30 minutes into the start time of the event. Please arrive in good time to make the most of it.
Each person must order 1 x main meal to be included with drinks. If a meal is included in your ticket then this does not apply. Bookings in either area will allow you to access the rest of the venue as you please, but seating is only guaranteed in the area you've booked.
Bookings will receive a single ticket that will allow entrance to the maximum number of people shown on the ticket description. Please arrive together in your group.
Booths for larger groups are a combination of seating and standing area for groups of up the maximum number shown on the booth description.
For larger groups of 13+ or bespoke bookings for your party, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS 📝
- We reserve the right to postpone/reschedule any of our shows due to changes to our local tier level, COVID-19 restrictions, availability of artists, changes in guidance, or for any other reason.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
- We cannot give refunds, but instead all tickets will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. Should you not be able to attend the rescheduled date we may be able to transfer your booking to one of our other events.
- In the case of any of the Steps in the government’s Roadmap being delayed, your tickets will not be refunded but will remain valid for you to attend on a future date.
- Changes in COVID-19 restrictions may make it necessary to make changes to the timings and programming of events, including; start times, finish times and DJ set times & lengths. We’ll always try to keep any changes to a minimum and will only make changes that are required so that we can remain open.
HEALTH & SAFETY ❤️
- Please do not attend if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate.
- Please only attend in groups you are happy comply with government advice and your own circumstances.
- ID Required – and will be scanned on entry.
**Please be aware that you may need to provide a negative Covid test in order to gain admission. This will be dependant on future government guidance to venues (if any). If there is a cost involved in the venue providing tests we will need to pass this cost on to customers**
Strictly over 18’s only. ID required for entry. Tickets are not refundable. R.O.A.R. Re-Entry is discretionary
Beach picnic table for 4 people
Picnic bench with retractable/clear roof. Ticket is for 4 people. Includes welcome glass of Aperol Spritz (starts 30 minutes into the event), 1 x main meal, That's Drag performance. Please arrive together in your group
|12:00 - 16:30||£110.00|
Beach picnic table for 6 people
Picnic bench with retractable/clear roof. Ticket is for 6 people. Includes welcome glass of Aperol Spritz (starts 30 minutes into the event), 1 x main meal, That's Drag performance. Please arrive together in your group
|12:00 - 16:30||£165.00|
Beach hut for 6 people
Private covered booth. Ticket is for 6 people. Includes welcome glass of Aperol Spritz (starts 30 minutes into the event), 1 x main meal, That's Drag performance. Please arrive together in your group
|12:00 - 16:30||£165.00|
261 Brixton Road, SW9 6LH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons.
Due to the difficult situation that current COVID-19 restrictions are causing to the hospitality trade, we are unable to offer refunds for bookings for any reason, including changes to start times, finish times and programming.
We reserve the right to postpone/reschedule any of our shows due to changes to our local tier level, COVID-19 restrictions, changes in guidance or for any other reason.
It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
We cannot give refunds, but instead all tickets will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. Should you not be able to attend the rescheduled date we may be able to transfer your booking to one of our other events.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.