Brixton Jamm has become a staple party venue for Brixton and South London bringing all kinds of great music to the people for over 10 years, cementing them as one of South London’s must-visit venues. After undergoing a recent, full refurbishment, the extended club room is home to the first MartinAudio…
Drag Bingo presents Pride 365 - Brixton
- No reviews.
- Brixton Jamm
Hello Ballers Old and New! We welcome Pride 365!
PRIDE MONTH may be over but here at #ThatsDrag we celebrate pride 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 525,600 minutes a year and you now have the chance of winning our coveted recycled plastic packaging mugs and #thatsdrag T-shirts…LIVE AT THE Brixton Courtyard!
So dust off your sequins, get your wigs down off the shelf, put on your best lewks and bring your house! Return to the clubs; by playing a bingo gameshow that will keep you edutained with bingo calls referencing all the things we learned in lockdown with nonsense & DRAG!
Opening with a round-up of recent events, there will be proud mini-challenges & lip-sync categories for you to compete in, all held together with love, music and a big old game of bingo. Each line wins a prize for your house and each category will have a winning house, then as always, the winning houses will pretend to sing LIVE for the title of MVP (Most Vivacious Players) as voted for by the rest of the audience.
We've had nearly 1000 contestants online while all socially distancing and raised over £1000 for various funds supporting those in need through a pandemic of racism and a virus. Build your social bubbles up again slowly, keep your distance where you can and wash your masks!
In these difficult times it's a privilege to be able to present a concept that allows us all to get back together, to support the artists, reopen the venue and enjoy some great music. But these social events are different to a normal club experience. It’s important for us all to follow government guidelines, to minimise transmission of COVID-19.
Measures we have had to put in place include limiting the volume of music, and booking internationally known, world-class headline DJs to play alternative, laid-back sets. Although under new circumstances, they are incredibly excited to be able to gig again as well as having the opportunity to play something a bit different to their usual late night club shows. They are true music lovers.
The local licensing authority have made it clear that they will be closing down venues that ignore government guidelines. Getting closed down is no good to us, you, the artists, our staff or the music community.
Although these are not parties as we used to know them, they are a unique opportunity to see a programme of incredible artists that we love in an intimate, friendly and safe setting. We kindly ask you not to shout, run or dance whilst at the social. This is a relaxed courtyard event to be enjoyed amongst groups of friends or loved ones, not a club night.
If you are happy to meet the requirements, then by all means attend and have fun - If this isn’t the style of event you’re looking for, then please don’t buy tickets.. We don’t want you to be disappointed on the night.
Tickets are £15 per head, and are bookable in Table Groups only. The booking covers a single transaction for your entire group. Your ticket to the social includes entry, entertainment and a reserved table.
***Note: We are unable to move tables together and can't allow guests from different tables to join together. Please book a single table of the appropriate size for your group. Don’t arrange to meet in groups larger than your table allows.***
Please note that our smallest benches seat up to 6 people and our smallest booths up to 8 people. If you book as a 2 or a 4, you may be sharing a bench or a booth with another group with 1 metre space in-between.
PRE-ORDER YOUR DRINKS AND SAVE MONEY 🍹
Stay COVID safe, save yourself time and help us serve you more quickly by pre-ordering a selection of drinks for you and your group when you purchase your tickets. Click through and follow the steps until you reach “additional items” and choose whatever you fancy. It is cheaper to pre-order your drinks in advance and they will be brought to your table as soon as you arrive.
- Bucket of 5 Beers - £25
- Bucket of 5 Fruit Ciders - £25
- Bottle of Prosecco - £30
- Jug of Rum Punch/Sex On The Beach/Pimms (serves 4-6) - £20
- Bottle of Grey Goose & Mixers - £140
ORDERING FOOD & DRINK ON SITE 🍔
We have installed a new ordering system which will allow you to order food and drinks via your phone. Simply scan the QR code on your table to bring up the menu and then tap away. You will not be able to order food & drinks directly from the bar so please make sure you have plenty of battery.
HEALTH & SAFETY 🧼
We’re excited to welcome you to the courtyard! In line with UK Government guidance — there will be a number of measures in place to keep everyone safe. Please read below:
- Please do not attend if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate.
- Please wear a mask when travelling to, and queuing for the venue.
- All groups must arrive together.
- All guests will be asked to use provided hand sanitiser upon entry to the venue.
- There is a one way flow system throughout the venue to comply with social distancing regulations, and mitigate any risk of transmission — please follow the signage!
- There will be staff stewards to answer any questions and make sure everyone observes safe practices.
- Hand washing facilities are in all toilets and there are several sanitiser stations set up around the venue - please make use of them!
- Please aim to arrive 30 minutes before the start of your session, so we can get everyone into the venue safely.
- All food and drink will be ordered at your table via an app and delivered to you. There will be no service at bars
- Payments will be card only, and contactless where possible.
- Toilets will be cleaned regularly during a session and thoroughly cleaned between each session.
- The venue will be sanitised between each session - so your table will be fresh and clean for your arrival.
- There are covered and uncovered booths available. We will not be able to move tables in the event of adverse weather.
- All our staff will be trained to follow social distancing rules and provided with relevant PPE
- There will be a number of street food options available to choose from - all food will be prepared strictly in line with government guidance. Cutlery and condiments will be provided when food is served.
- Booths and tables have been separated by at least 1m or by partitioning from other groups as a precaution for your safety.
- Please don’t arrange to meet in larger groups than your table allows. Keep to your own table area. We cannot allow tables to join together.
- We have taken all possible precautions to make sure that groups can be safely separated and the venue facilities are safe — but we must rely on the judgement of customers with regards to the makeup of their groups. Please only attend in groups you are happy comply with government advice and your own circumstances.
- Over 18s Only
- ID Required - and will be scanned on entry to comply with COVID-19 tracing requirements
- Due to the difficult situation that current COVID-19 restrictions are causing to the hospitality trade, we are unable to offer refunds or transfers of bookings.
Finally, have fun - but please do respect everyone’s personal space, including fellow party goers and our staff!
Strictly over 18’s only. ID required for entry. Tickets guarantee entry before midnight only. Tickets are non-transferable. R.O.A.R. Re-Entry is discretionary.
261 Brixton Road, SW9 6LH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.