A night out with a difference. Cereal Killer Cafe now offer a full bar and cereal themed cocktails, with savoury food, including cornflake chicken. All set in a 90s themed cafe, with beds, an arcade machine, and the walls are littered in every toy, doll and poster from your childhood. With a backdrop…
Rude Drag Queen Waitress Bottomless Brinner
- No reviews.
- Cereal Killer Brick Lane
Drag Queen Keela Kraving will be leading this fun new themed night at Cereal Killer Cafe.
She's determined to make this cold December night fabulously fun and boozy.
Let your inner lip-sync queen out and challenge her to a battle before we'll watch you shay-shay away onto new adventures.
Poor Keela will be stuck with the cleaning - but hey that's how it goes even for the most fabulous of us (or not).
Tickets starts from £10 so whether you're a broke bitch or a rich bitch there'll be something for you
See you soon!
All inclusive Bitch
Includes a delicious meal and bottomless prosecco/beer/cocktails
|20:00 - 22:00||£50.00|
Bottomless prosecco or beer with a side of snacks
|20:00 - 22:00||£35.00|
For the not so thirsty bitches
Includes a glass prosecco and savoury cheerios
|20:00 - 22:00||£10.00|
192a Brick Ln, E1 6SA
Shoreditch High Street (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.