Established in 1887, the Bethnal Green Working Men's Club, east London has been providing nothing but fun and quirky nights since. Just east of Shoreditch, they organise diverse social nights that are sometimes racy, sometimes cultural and always memorable. These have been known to include; book clubs…
Party Like It’s Y2K
- No reviews.
- Bethnal Green Working Men's Club
Calling all Mean Girls, Millenials and S8ter Bois it's time to throwback to a more Simple Life and get drrrty!
Juicy Couture and VonDutch Trucker Caps at the ready – Grab a wkd Blue, message your Top 8 and get ready to regress… WE'RE HEADING BACK TO THE 00s!! HELL YES!
DJ Safari Phil plugs in his Ipod shuffle to spin all YOUR FAVE CHART TOPPERS FROM '99 - '09!
Think 'Fetch' and Fergalicious INDIE, POP, R'N'B AND HIP HOP ripped straight from Napster. You’ll be steppin’ up and spinnin’ around to the sound of the underground!
Expect: Britney, Busted, Backstreet Boys, Beyonce, Missy, MisTeeq, McFly, Nelly, Nysync, Killers, Kylie, Avril, Xtina and Usher!
PLUS: plenty of Nostalgic novelties, one hit wonders and theme tunes thrown in for good measure!
Get ready to bring sexy back and shake it like a Polaroid picture but remember to save the last dance for me!
You Go Gurl and Get your freak on dot com.
Dig out your best and DRESS TO IMPRESS just like your BFF!
We wanna see you livin’ large! Think 00s VMA red carpet realness, Cargo pants and heels, Patchwork denim and popped collars, Gold Diggers, Groovy Chicks and Gossip Gurls, Spiky hair and studded belts!
Bratz – it’s time Bend and snap then Bring it on! THIS SHIT IS BANANAS!
DRINKS DEALS 9PM - 10PM
Bethnal Green Working Men's Club, 42 Pollard Row, E26NB
Bethnal Green (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.