Introducing London’s first ever Cidery. Set in the heart of the buzzing Bermondsey Beer Mile, Hawkes Cidery and Taproom is the ultimate destination for any Cider fan. You can explore the huge range of Hawkes-own craft ciders on draft, dive into their rotating guest ciders and indulge in their handmade…
CIDER MAKING MASTERCLASS
Learn the secrets of urban cider production, then have a go at making your own under the watchful eye of one of our master cider makers! Your experience will begin with a welcome tea or coffee on arrival, before the Cidermakers take you on a tour of our cider production facility.
Listen to our Cidermakers as they talk through how we use London's only commercial cider press, before learning all about the subtle changes that different types of apples can have on the finished product. Next, you will have the chance to get your hands dirty and make your very own cider!
You will be guided through all of the key stages of production, including preparing your cider for fermentation. If you wish, you can then return the following month to pick up the cider you created with your very own label! Along the way, you will also learn how to taste a range of diverse ciders, culminating in a pint of our very own Urban Orchard Cider, served in our Taproom alongside a fresh stonebaked pizza.
Hawkes Cider Masterclass
|11:00 - 15:00||£90.00|
86-92, Druid Street, SE1 2HQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.