Found in the heart of Leadenhall Market in the City of London, Bedales at Leadenhall is a hidden gem for wine buffs. Set beneath the cobblestone alleys of the colourful Victorian market and hailed a regular haunt for lovers of the grape. The menu features an array of gourmet sandwiches, cheese, charcuterie…
Wine Workshop: Into the GRAPE Unknown
- No reviews.
- Bedales at Leadenhall Market
COVID-19 RESPONSE: PLEASE BE ADVISED, THAT ALL PUBLIC TICKETED WORKSHOPS ARE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. WHILE WE HOPE THAT THESE EVENTS MOVE FORWARD AS PLANNED, WE UNFORTUNATELY CAN’T MAKE THAT GUARANTEE. IN THE EVENT OF A CANCELLATION, WE’LL WORK WITH OUR TICKET HOLDERS TO FIND A NEW SUITABLE DATE ASAP. WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT IN THESE STRANGE TIMES.
Join Wine Specialist Henna Zinzuwadia for a deep dive into the world of lesser known indigenous grapes. Just because it's a lesser-known, non-international variety doesn't mean it shouldn't get its time in the sun! We'll do a world-tour of five wines, showcasing different regions & styles. You may leave having found your new favourite grape!
The Bedales' WINE WORKSHOP Series: Join us for a one-of-a-kind evenings of wine exploration, guided by our passionate & decorated Bedales' Wine Team. We welcome all levels of knowledge - we simply ask you to bring a curious (and thirsty) palate! The individual workshop themes offer a unique perspective and approach to the wide world of wine. Your host has personally crafted the topic and can not wait to share with you stories, fun facts and of course, glorious wine! Workshops are ideal for individuals or small groups. The tastings are kept intimate to allow for questions and curiosities throughout. Market Cheese & Charcuterie nibbles to be enjoyed!
We believe wine is meant to be shared, to foster conversation and to make people happy! Let's do some exploring together.
Questions? Email: email@example.com
Wine Workshop: Into the GRAPE Unknown
One Admission to Wine Workshop: Into the GRAPE Unknown on Tuesday 17 March @ Bedales at Leadenhall Market (EC3V 1LT)
|19:00 - 21:00||£35.00|
55, Leadenhall Market, EC3V 1LT
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.