Found in the heart of Leadenhall Market in the City of London, Bedales at Leadenhall is a hidden gem for wine buffs. Set beneath the cobblestone alleys of the colourful Victorian market and hailed a regular haunt for lovers of the grape. The menu features an array of gourmet sandwiches, cheese, charcuterie…
Bedales' Meet The Winemaker: Dagon Clan
BEDALES OF BOROUGH & WANDERLUST WINE ARE THRILLED TO PRESENT
A Winemaker Evening with Mick Vasilache OF DAGON CLAN
THURsday 31 OCTOBER, 7PM @ Bedales AT LEADENHALL, EC3V 1LT
Dagon Clan works in the renowned region of Dealul Mare, first documented as a wine-growing location back in the 14th century. The local Urlati and Ceptura areas have been acknowledged for over 600 years for the richness of resources that lead to favourable ripening of indigenous grapes that have a purely Romanian heritage.
Determined to bring out and express the region’s full potential to produce quality wines Dagon Clan has developed two parallel projects: a line of négociant wines made using grapes purchased from local producers with whom they work closely throughout the year; a line of Estate wines made using grapes grown in the Dagon vineyard in Valea Nucetului.
The strict use of selected grapes from old vines that haven’t seen chemicals along with Mark’s relentless precision in the winery define Dagon Clan’s signature: pure, intense wines that allow the best fruit to express itself. The team is a firm evangelist of the local Feteasca Albă (white) and Feteasca Neagră (red), and their work has made these varieties part of the international critics’ vocabulary. With an extremely small yearly production of only a few hundred bottles of each wine per vintage, Dagon Clan is quickly becoming a highly-revered producer with a cult-like following.
During the evening MICK will showcase the DAGON CLAN RANGE:
TEAM WANDERLUST will be on site for wine orders, direct from the importer prices and delivered to your door!
The wines will be complemented by Borough Market Cheese & Charcuterie
Join us thirsty and curious!
£35.00 Per Guest
Meet the Winemaker: Dagon Clan
Entry for 1 Person - Meet the Winemaker 31/10 @ 7PM, Bedales at LEADENHALL Market (EC3V 1LT)
|19:00 - 21:00||£35.00|
55, Leadenhall Market, EC3V 1LT
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.