The Exhibit has it all under one roof! Open till 3am on Saturday until Christmas. From bottomless brunching and sing-along boozicals, exclusive cinema and karaoke suites, weekly life drawing and dancing drag queens and live DJ's till 2AM – it’s a wonderland of beautifully boozy escapades and truly…
Speed Dating in Balham (Ages 23-35)
Join 30 singles at this fun Speed Dating event at the Exhibit in Balham on Thursday night. Speed Dating is a really fun way to get to meet lots of people in a short space of time. At this popular singles night you can expect to meet around 15 people and we always work hard to ensure a balanced ratio of boys & girls.
Our event takes place in a private room with our own bar and our friendly hosts will be on hand to break the ice and ensure everyone has a great night. Once everyone has arrive we will explain how everything works and you will be provided with a name tag, scorecard & pen. Each date lasts about 4 minutes which is plenty of time to realise whether you feel that spark or not! The following day we will send you an e-mail with your matches and you can choose to follow up with any potential suitors through our website.
Plus, if you don't meet anyone you would like to see again you can attend another event for free!
|Male Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£20.00|
|Female Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£20.00|
The Exhibit, 12 Balham Station Road, SW12 9SG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.