Incredible Frankie Valli & Jersey Boy Tribute
- No reviews.
- Liverpool Naval Club
Matt Andrews' interpretation of Frankie Valli is as close to the original as you will get.
His show includes all the relevant hits, from 'Big girls Don't Cry' to 'Grease is the Word' and his immaculate presentation is that of the ultimate professional.
Matt's professional career began as a Blue Coat in South Devon and since then has gone on to great things both in the Uk and Europe.
Matt appeared in the Joe Longthorne Summer Show 2010 at the North Pier Theatre Blackpool, recent performances include Lead Vocalist with The Jersey Beats, Music for Heroes at Blackpool Opera House, Featured Artist All Hands on Deck Charity Show, Blackpool Grand Theatre, Sky One's "Don't Stop Me Know" with London based A cappella group Geek Chic, winning the Grand Prize of £25,000 and The Mayfair Hotel London as part of Mixed Feelings, London based function Band.
Matt is fresh from his resoundingly successful theatre tour of Dancing Queen in which he played Danny Zuko in Grease.
Matt is very excited about his role as Frankie Valli in New York Knights, with Frankie Valli being one of his all time Music Heroes
jersey boy tribute
|15:00 - 22:00||£5.00|
38, Bowring Park Road, L14 3NN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.