We are very excited to be bringing our kitchen to COAST Woolton Village in Liverpool for a late afternoon and early evening of meat inspired dishes with an Exotic Twist.
Expect to be served up Kangaroo, Buffalo as well as that good old favourite Beef steak all accompanied with our homemade sauces to pair perfectly with the cuts.
We have two sittings available from 4pm-6pm & 7pm-8.30pm
A three course dining experience serving you our Steak with an exotic twist..... of course cooked to your liking …
'Click here to read the 5 star reviews of our previous HeavenSteak events'
To help us in the preparation of your meal we kindly ask all dinners to advise on their choice of starter and dessert upon making a ticket reservation. Please refer to our menu page for all choices and details of each dish.
We look forward to welcoming you down to our Pop up restaurant
For further information please email - Hello@Heavensteak.com
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Heavensteak was created to bring an exotic twist to the market. We create lovingly homemade sauces to pair perfectly with the cuts of ethically sourced Steaks. As well as our meat and sauce pairings we also produce homemade meat seasonings perfect for that BBQ or adding a little twist to your favourite meats.
Heavensteak is a small independent business, following on from our successful online store we have decided to take our love of steak out of our kitchen and on the road to serve you up a Steak lovers delight on the 29th October at Coast in Woolton Village Liverpool.