Based on the ancient pilgrimage to Galicia's Santiago de Compostela, this unique eatery in Duke Street Market serves up some seriously stunning food. The first bricks-and-mortar venue from the Million Pound Menu winners, the restaurant guides guests among the routes of the Camino through its radically…
Dia de Santiago (St James Day)
Join Pilgrim for the festival of St. James (Dia de Santiago) on July 25th
In the city of Santiago de Compostela every year pilgrims gather to celebrate the St James Festival. Now Liverpool has the chance to do the same. For Pilgrim’s inaugural celebration of the St James Festival, the restaurant will offer this one-off six course tasting menu for £50 with the option to add matched wines.
The tasting menu will be based on The French Way, taking customers on a culinary journey to emulate the pilgrimage of nearly 800KM. The first stop in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port will feature smoked butter poached scallops with cucumber and keta caviar. Next up, Pamplona. Rainbow trout with smoked tomato will be served, followed by Burgos with Morcilla De Burgos (Spanish blood sausage), leek and almonds filling plates. León will welcome goat on a chickpea fabada with migas whilst to represent the town of Sarria, attendees will witness octopus and potato crisp with a broad bean salsa. For the last stop in Santiago de Compostela diners will tuck into a St James tart made with beer-poached cherries.
St James Day festival
6 course tasting menu
|19:00 - 22:00||£50.00|
Duke Street Market, Duke Street, L1 5AS
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.