The Great Game Treasure Hunt Glasgow
- No reviews.
- Glasgow Central Station
The Great Game Treasure Hunt Glasgow with 20% off at the finishing Treasure (the pub)
The Great Game is a daily exciting Treasure Hunt that you do on your own time when ever you want around the cultural City of Glasgow. Upon purchasing your ticket please email email@example.com to redeem. There a different tickets for different groups of people.
Single route - for 1-2 people or 3-4 people is great for seeing the sights and using your brain.
Once the ticket is redeemed via email your treasure hunt pack will be mailed out to you so please provided your address in your email. Each pack includes discount wrist bands for each player, a clipboard, a real compass, a map, the clues sheet, a prize sheet, a brief history of Glasgow and a pen.
Let us know the time you wish to begin your hunt and we will book you a table at the finishing "Treasure" a historic Glasgow Pub steeped in History, where you will get 20% off your food and drink bill.
The Hunt starts at Glasgow Central Station and takes roughly 2-3 hours to complete, solving clues and riddles and puzzles as you wind through Glasgow viewing the sites of the city and trying to find the "Treasure" - The pub, where you simply show your Treasure Hunt wrist band to the staff to get your 20% discount on your food and drink bill.
You will be sure to have a fantastic half day or evening out!
Glasgow Treasure Hunt 1-2 people
A treasure hunt for up to 2 players.
|10:00 - 22:00||£14.99|
Glasgow Treasure Hunt 3-4 people
A treasure hunt for up to 4 players.
|10:00 - 22:00||£19.99|
Glasgow Treasure Hunt 5-8 people
A treasure hunt for up to 8 players.
|10:00 - 22:00||£24.99|
Gordon Street G1 3SL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.