200 SVS Burns Supper Celebration
- No reviews.
- 200 SVS
Join us at 200 SVS to celebrate Burns Night in style this year, and enjoy an evening filled with delicious food and fantastic entertainment.
Ticket prices include an arrival dram or glass of fizz, a sumptuous three course menu and traditional Scottish entertainment.
Our Head Chef, Scott Dewhurst will also be launching his famous "Glasgow Mess" dessert on the evening, bringing together the best local ingredients, including Scotland's iconic Irn Bru - it's a dish not to be missed!
Dress Code is black tie or highland dress.
Based in the heart of the city, 200 SVS if the perfect venue to celebrate all that is great about Scotland - book your tickets now for an unforgettable Burns Night!
200 SVS Burns Supper
Includes: Arrival dram or glass of fizz, sumptuous three course menu, traditional Scottish entertainment.
St Vincent Street G2 5SG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.