Claiming the title of Glasgow's oldest bar and restaurant, Sloans is a great, multi-purpose venue on Argyle Street. From its snug to its grand ballroom, this Central Glasgow bar is flooded with character. Nestled down a lane off Buchanan Street, Sloans is inviting from the outset, with old stone whitewashed…
- No reviews.
Does your heart beat faster at the idea of cheesy macaroni? Do you live for the idea of try new and exciting macs? Then Sloans has just the event for you. Held the last Wednesday of every month, this meeting of the Scottish Macaroni Appreciation Club delivers four spins on the classic mac 'n' cheese, including a 'mystery mac' and lots of cheesy tunes to soundtrack your meal.
|Wednesday 27th February 2019|
|Wednesday 27th March 2019|
|Wednesday 24th April 2019|
|Wednesday 22nd May 2019|
|Wednesday 26th June 2019|
|Wednesday 24th July 2019|
|Wednesday 28th August 2019|
|Wednesday 25th September 2019|
|Wednesday 23rd October 2019|
|Wednesday 27th November 2019|
|Wednesday 25th December 2019|
|Wednesday 22nd January 2020|
62 Argyll Arcade 108 Argyle Street G2 8BG
Argyle Street Area
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like SMAC, You should also check out...