Chef Aitken's Supper Club
Do you and Some friends want to try something new in Chelmsford? On the 2nd Thursday of every month our head chef Alf, will be preparing a different type of cuisine for our wonderful guests, starting with a South American style. We have the menu listed below and on the images for this event.
Prices are £15 per person, it is a very relaxed event so you can purchase your tickets and come down and sit down where you like, that could be outside, in the lounge or in the main restaurant.
As a surprise gift we will be offering a free margarita for the first 50 people to purchase a ticket, You couldn't miss out on this opportunity!
Arrive from 18.30 for food to be ready at 19.00
PADRON | padron peppers, chipotle, sesame, salt
PATATAS BRAVAS| fried new potato, spicy tomato sauce
MASA CHICKEN TACO| habanero mayo, sesame
COD BAJA TACO | chipotle aioli, pickled cabbage
ROAST SQUASH TACO| salsa verde, crispy corn
Acanteen, 45, New London Road, Chelmsford, CM2 0ND
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 16 years of age. Identification may be required.