Dublin Wine Trails - Wine Tasting with Tapas
- No reviews.
- Multiple Venues
Do you wish you could discover the best wine bars in Dublin? Join Dublin Wine Trails for a trip around Dublin 2 and you'll get to take part in a wine and tapas tour with plenty of local flavour.
Your guide Mari will take you through the city's vast collection of wine bars and shops, with plenty of fun things to see and do along the way.
|Saturday 22nd February 2020|
|Saturday 29th February 2020|
|Saturday 07th March 2020|
|Saturday 14th March 2020|
|Saturday 21st March 2020|
|Saturday 28th March 2020|
|Saturday 04th April 2020|
|Saturday 11th April 2020|
|Saturday 18th April 2020|
|Saturday 25th April 2020|
|Saturday 02nd May 2020|
|Saturday 09th May 2020|
|Saturday 16th May 2020|
|Saturday 23rd May 2020|
|Saturday 30th May 2020|
|Saturday 06th June 2020|
|Saturday 13th June 2020|
|Saturday 20th June 2020|
Multiple Venues, Dublin 2
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like Dublin Wine Trails - Wine Tasting with Tapas, You should also check out...