Look for the shining "Spirits and Remedies" sign in the window, ring the bell and enter. Soundtracked with achingly cool hip hop, low lighting and flickering candlelight, the impressively curated bar dominates your eyeline and boasts well over 300 bottles. The knowledgeable staff are your guide, traversing…
Journaux de Rhum - Trois Rivieres Rum Diaries!
- No reviews.
Our next installment of Rum diaries takes a return to Pennyroyal favourite of Martinique, and dipping our toes into the world of Cane Juice Rhums!
Bright, grassy and full of nuance, these rhums are some of the most tightly regulated and highlight the terroir of the cane like no other.
Our tasting will be guided by a surprise host, and include some new to the UK liquid, AND as usual will be just £12 for your 6 rhum flight. We'll also be doing some discounted cocktails - rumours are already starting about what might go in our slushie machine...
Last time sold out well in advance of the night so don't hang around!
|Tasting Ticket||19:00 - 22:00||£12.00|
22 High St, CF10 1PT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.