Daffodil – What Cardiff has been waiting for: the place to eat, drink and relax. A charming, honest, decked out gastro pub, boasting a large bar, dining area, conservatory restaurant, private hire room and secret garden. With it’s roots dating back to the mid nineteenth century, the long,narrow…
Wine Tasting Evening
Join us for a Wine Tasting Evening with Fine Wines on the 21st of November at 6pm at Daffodil.
Set against the backdrop of Daffodil's charming ambiance, our team will guide you through each wine, sharing fascinating insights into their origins, flavours, and unique characteristics.
Whether you're a seasoned wine connoisseur looking to expand your palate or someone eager to embark on a wine-tasting adventure, this gathering is the perfect opportunity to discover new favourites and socialise with fellow wine enthusiasts.
Cheers to an unforgettable evening of taste and refinement!
Wine Tasting Evening
||18:00 - 20:00||£25.00|
33 Windsor Place, CF10 3BZ
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. 18+ Only
14. Challenge 25: We're sure you're already aware, but as much as we would love to have everyone join the party, we are unable to allow under 18's into the venue from 10pm. We run a Challenge 25 policy here at Daffodil, so if anyone in your party is lucky enough to look under the age of 25, please inform them to bring a valid ID on the night. Failure to do so could result in them being unable to enter the venue on the day of your booking, and we definitely don't want that to happen! If this were to happen on the day and the rest of the party decide not to stay, this will result in a forfeit of any deposits paid.