Eddy Brimson: Naughty Boy
- No reviews.
- Town and Gown Pub & Theatre
Acclaimed writer and comedian Eddy Brimson presents his debut play Naughty Boy to the theatre in this brand new stage adaptation. This one-man play brings Brimson’s natural wit into the darkly hedonistic world of Joe, a mysteriously complicated character whose life is full of twists and turns, violence and compassion, lies, and reality. All of which exposes some uncomfortable questions about both responsibility, and truth.
"A hugely entertaining and adult bit of theatre." The Herald ***** (Five Stars)
In NAUGHTY BOY Brimson examines nature vs. nurture in this thrillingly provocative exploration of mental health, morality and politics. Raw, powerful and shocking, this is a not to be missed theatre experience from a talented performer and writer who jangles the nerves with his sharp writing on identity. To truly be oneself can lead some down both a brave and yet destructive path, something Brimson explores to the full as he taps at the darker side of all our minds.
Eddy Brimson is a writer with six best-selling sports books and one previous novel, the highly acclaimed Hooligan. Total worldwide sales to date exceeding 350,000 copies. He’s also an international headlining comedian and staple of Fringe Festivals around the globe. Recent comedy TV appearances include BBC Scotland's Live at the Kings and Comedy Underground. And as an actor Eddy has TV and film credits ranging from Eastenders to HBO feature films. A performer and writer on the up and up, Brimson’s NAUGHTY BOY is essential theatre for anyone who craves a fresh take on modern hypocrisy.
On Eddy’s comedy:
‘Sure-fire laughs, breath-taking confidence and something more. This is as close as you get to the perfect Fringe comedy hour’. Associated Press
★★★★★ Theatre and Arts Reviews
Admit One 8pm
|20:00 - 21:00||£12.00|
2 Courses Set Menu
|18:30 - 20:00||£15.95|
Town and Gown Pub & Theatre, 8, Market Passage, Cambridge, CB2 3PF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.