DRACULA! One Bloody Fang After Another.
- No reviews.
- Town and Gown Pub & Theatre
A COMIC RETELLING OF BRAM STOKER’S CLASSIC NOVEL FROM HAMBLEDON PRODUCTIONS, FOLLOWING HIT PAST SHOWS JUST LIKE THAT! THE TOMMY COOPER SHOW AND CHRISTMAS WITH STEPTOE AND SON.
One man. Eighteen roles. Plenty at stake…
Whitby, England, 1897. What kept you?
A haunting, paranormal force has gripped the town. The young Lucy Westenra is taken ill and psychiatrist Dr. Seward calls on his mentor Professor Van Helsing for his advice. The Professor has a perplexing diagnosis – Lucy carries all the symptoms of a vampire’s latest victim. So begins a frenzied stab at trying to uncloak Count Dracula as the vampire in their midst. Sadly, it gets quite “midsty” in Whitby at times…
Bram Stoker’s immortal horror story is given an affectionate lampooning in this physical, riotous comedy. Now, it is truly horrific.
“An up and coming master of silliness”
“Jokes and puns… rattled out at an astonishing rate”
“I had tears of laughter!”
“Funny, silly, rude and scary. Absolutely superb”
“Incredible feat of acting and writing”
Dracula - Evening
Admit one 8pm
|19:30 - 21:20||£12.00|
Pre-Theatre Dining - Evening
2 Courses - Set Menu
|18:00 - 19:25||£15.95|
Town and Gown Pub & Theatre, 8, Market Passage, Cambridge, CB2 3PF
TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE and NON EXCHANGEABLE. Please note: All tickets will be fully refundable or transferable if any COVID 19 related issues arise.
Changes can be made to ticket purchases subject to availability and may not be an option for certain events. Changes will incur a £2.50 per ticket administration fee. This is offered at the discretion of the venue.
LATECOMERS - Please be aware that due to the intimate setting of the Town and Gown Theatre that latecomers MAY not be admitted. Please leave sufficient time for arrival as refunds will not be given if you cannot be admitted due to arriving late.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.