Dried Flower Wreath Making
- No reviews.
- No.30, The Waterman
Join us at No.30 for a fun-filled evening of wreath-making with the Hall & Co, Event Design team! Get creative with all the Autumnal vibes and natural dried flowers to make a beautiful wreath. And the best part? You can use it every year! Plus, all the dried flowers are 100% natural and biodegradable, making them eco-friendly and great for the environment.
With a group no larger than 10, this intimate workshop will give you the perfect opportunity to get hands on and creative with floristry. Partnered with Hall & Co Event Design, a Cambridgeshire Florist & Event's Company, they will guide you through the workshop helping you create your masterpiece of a wreath!
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to unleash your creativity and make something beautiful! Bring your friends and family to enjoy florals, fizz and fun!
The workshop will take place 18:00-20:00 at No.30, located next door to the well loved pub, The Waterman. If you'd like to enjoy a dinner beforehand, let us know and we can get you a table booked.
*Includes a glass of Fizz or soft drink on arrival & making your own autumnal dried flower wreath.
Dried Flower Wreath Making Workshop
Get creative with all the Autumnal vibes and natural dried flowers to make a beautiful wreath! Includes a glass of fizz or soft drink on arrval and making your very own autumnal wreath!
|18:00 - 20:00||£50.00|
No.30, The Waterman, 32, Chesterton Road, Cambridge, CB4 3AX
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.