Please note this is an experience taking place at Cocktails in the City Bristol. You must have a ticket for entry to be able to book this experience.
Join Chivas Regal to discover the art of blending whisky. Aspiring whisky aficionados willlearn to create their very own blended whisky under the guidance of experts in an intimate setting at Cocktails in the City. During a 45 minute ‘Art of Blending’ session hosted by Chivas Regal, guests will discover the origins and history of grain whisky, and single malts from The Highlands, Lowlands, Speyside and Islay.
After sampling each of the whiskies, guests will then make their own unique 200ml blend to take home and enjoy
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Boutique Bar SHow Productions Ltd
<p>To celebrate Cocktails in the City Fifth Anniversary in 2017 we are now hosting tastings and experiences in partnership with our bars and brands throughout the year in a city near you.</p>
<p>As a new addition to the Cocktails in the City experience events are being updated throughout the year.</p>